Special delivery for J&L

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
And just another reason why I tend to stick close to home. The MF home.

*goes back to lurking the BD's rather than posting*

Seph

Retired Account
What the hell are you talking about "Get over it"? I'm not mad. I never was. That's what I've been trying to tell you for 3 days. I like to start fake drama. Everybody here that's been around my postings knows that. You keep trying to pick a fight with me like a retard poking a guy with a stick. I'm glad you find that fun, but I'm a little worried about the fantasy land you live in.

u clearly seem agitated as i really have not got stressy once and u seem quite naused, anyway u r all pissed of or have something cupcakeling at u otherwise u wudnt have started negging all my posts when SuN was talking to me, clearly having the knock, so keep telling urself that it didnt annoy you, We all believe u champ ;)!

*awaits pissy im not annoyed answer*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I know...that was the angriest "I'm not angry" comment I've ever read. Probably that was fake too then?

Seph

Retired Account
cuase it was, he cant remain un-angry whilst telling me hes not angry, what a fucking berk!

Seph

Retired Account
so not angry then...

u bring tha lulz as usual.

Mirah

I love you
I would drop this whole thing but thats just me. And the above post was LOL. Funny.

Seph

Retired Account
at the end of the day when we pm each other i thought i made it clear that i was not going to change and it was just lulz, i thought it was the same for him.

meh.