SPECIAL MESSAGE for DR DAVE

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
heLLLO CLARISSE WHERE DID YOU PUT MY BONES YOU WEST COAST CHEESECAKE

sometimes you see things other times they're gone
why did he have to get his internet taken away
KILL loktar KILL loktar KILL loktar
♫ doot doot doo dee doot ♫

Sorry if not much of this has to do with you, but HTAJT'AS HOW THE GAME ROLLS LOL - FIDDY CENT LIVIN IN THA THUG GAME THUGGIN RAPIN DUCKS wjat an overused phrase THAT turned out to be GOOD LORK WHAT HAS HFSDFSLDLOKTAR CAPTIANWACKY wrought its' a symbol of THING=S and STUFF I think it has something to do with ""ELIETISM!!", i think i don't know hat the fuck ever yhbody is up to WHAT IS THIS ALL WHAT IS GOING ON

that being said, thanks for the flowers. mother misses YOU DEARly and she has the most delicious pudding written out for you on the table WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS YOUNG BOY the cates are out to field, and BIG ED JOHNNY the horse is OK, he's getting bigger every day! When I look around the table moon, greatly heavy with blooms, I cnat help but think how much youi would give to see this moment, back on the FARN with GRANNY AND GRAPY AND MOTHER (for father has died), where everyhting is good but we understand that you had to go off to war against the Obama Brigades (they're roving across the country tring to break in and steal the freedoms we LEFT on the WINDOWSILL TO COOL what kind of a wrold is this to bring my YOUNGEST DAUGHTER in, what kind of a man was fff Paol pot to have left out great country in such a mess!I hear you're doing god's work, right now - look out for hte wroads ,they're dangerous things, and don't let a night find you inside yuor hairpiece - may the wind be always at your back/

ISaac hayes was right - humanity is doomed and will eventually explode into its own decadence, and only the emergence of a "Super-Man", created by a product of NAZI EUGENICS, will bring us to ETERNAL SALVATION HAI EVO EVANESCENT SOAP LORDS hai resadyn! HUAGHAUGAHGAUAGHAUGUGAUGAHGUGAHG

\\\
<' ) - PUNK ROCK CHICKEN.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Write soon, dear.

With a heavy heart,
FBI PARTE DUE (you may also know me as MESSENGER X(!))

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EeDBxnFVV4 you should watch this I think this is whwere they left the message for you sorry i don't think they are ready to trust me with it

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
QOTW!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You should phone home, Dr Dave.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Oh, look out, Smithers!

I love this show.