Specific neighbours discussion

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I have one neighbor who keeps asking me to accept UPS packages for her. Then she doesn't pick them up for days. THE NERVE!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Tell her you are worried the packages may get mixed up with your deliveries of Celebrity Sperm.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's probably drugs.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Punch her in the TITS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WHAT ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOURS? LET'S SWAP STORIES FOR THE NEXT 26 YEARS

CaptainWacky

I have nothing interesting to say.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That reply was so quick, one might call it a gag reflex.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My backyard neighbors gave me a bucket of blueberries and two squash plants they didn't want. MY GAY NEIGHBORS are trying to get their little dachshund PICKLES to breed, AND ALSO my cat impregnated their cat.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Gay neighbours? I thought there was a state funded extermination programme in the southern states.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
My neighbour's been singing Jingle Bells for the last couple of hours. IT'S NOT FUCKING CHRISTMAS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Florida took that law off the books, probably after The Golden Girls became so popular.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The gays are everywhere MAKING THE WORLD FABULOUS.

(don't believe everything you hear about the SOUTH)

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I want a gay neighbour. Mine drives a JCB and plays the accordion, these are not generally gay pursuits.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Great, now we're going to have an infographic from the Sausageman about gay JCB driving and accordion playing statistics. I hope you're proud of yourself!

Incidentally, my jingle bells neighbours are a gay couple, although only one of them actually lives there. The other one has a key and lets himself in most days. And they're almost always arguing.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
THEY'RE ON TOP OKAY, THEY'RE BOTH ON TOP

CaptainWacky

There's gay live across the road from me but they've never done anything interesting.

It's almost as if they're just...normal people. :(