Spent the weekend watching the first two seasons of Burn Notice.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Holy crap, I've never seen a set of writers re-use plots this much in my life.

The whole story arc is pretty cool, but wow... I really just want to cut all of the non-arc scenes out and just watch the rest.

The characters are fun, however. Those are well-written. The stories are just TERRIBLE.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Holy crap, I've never seen a set of writers re-use plots this much in my life.

The whole story arc is pretty cool, but wow... I really just want to cut all of the non-arc scenes out and just watch the rest.

The characters are fun, however. Those are well-written. The stories are just TERRIBLE.

Wait until you see seasons 3 and 4. HOO-BOY!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Burn Notice is just campy fun, I think. Plus, I like learning spy tips I'll never use. :)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It is campy fun. Which is why the non-arc stuff is just throwaway. In fact, the recycling of protagonists is almost campy in itself. However, if I see another kidnapping/double agent plot, I'm gonna get upset.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I only got into it because the people I was working with at ComiCon told me that I had been missing out.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Bruce does have the most colorful character on the show. I'll give you that. I like the fact that in 98% of the scenes he's in, he's either drinking something with alcohol or eating really fattening food.

It's a good running gag. Kinda like the yogurt thing for Michael, the smoking thing for his mom, and Fiona's penchant for wearing next to nothing. For that matter, where does she hide her incredibly huge guns all the time!?

Gabrielle really does need to work on her American accent. I know she's playing an Irishwoman, playing American, but her british accent is really noticeable at times. Did you know she's 40? By the time she's 50-60, she's gonna be the hottest cougar on the market.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
PS, Bruce mentioned that he's got a seven season contract with USA for Burn Notice. Whether the show will last that long or not is yet to be seen, but FYI, they plan on keeping it around for a while.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So how long does it take a notice to burn anyway?

Most of the things I set on fire burn pretty quickly

Tisiphone

Fiona is the only thing I don't like about the show. She's ok, but something about her rubs me the wrong way. Probably because I feel the need to want to stuff a sandwich down her throat everytime I see her. Too skinny for my tastes.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Fiona is the only thing I don't like about the show. She's ok, but something about her rubs me the wrong way. Probably because I feel the need to want to stuff a sandwich down her throat everytime I see her. Too skinny for my tastes.

Fiona's too needy and clingy. Spies don't need girlfriends. They should be more like James Bond.

Tisiphone

I like all the shows on USA, except for Royal Pains.