Star Trek: Discovery season 4

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Okay, the finale is almost over. They are really dragging it out, as if this was a beloved and special ST series.

The progenitor stuff was pretty interesting. Turning Burnham in to Oprah Winfrey at the end was WEIRD.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Honey Bee Oprah GIF by Team Coco
?

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't know if it was a dream or some thought I had while half asleep, but I was thinking other than the doctor there are no good black roles in discovery, there is girl on the bridge noone can remember the name of, and book who wasn't there from the start.

I literally forgot Burnham existed in what iseant to be her show.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
4.6 - Discovery is trapped in a weird space thing and tries to get out, while the computer becomes sentient. So at least it's got some Star Trek-type stories going on. The living computer is sadly pretty boring and talks in a sad voice that sounds like she's about to start crying at any time, so she fits in. The computer's going to fly the ship out while everyone else hides in the transporter buffer, but for some reason Michael stays on the Bridge and nearly dies, just so they can have a scene where she wakes up and everyone smiles at her in slow motion.

4.7 - The Risan guy (who is from another universe or something?) talks Book into making a speech to the Federation to convince them to blow up the aliens who are eating planets. Michael makes a speech saying we should just ask them not to eat planets and Michael wins when it comes to a vote. There's a TERRIBLE looking Ferengi there. The computer is confirmed alive and its "dreams" are just clips of previous eipsodes which is lame and unimigantive. Stamments is hesistant to trust a ship that's alive, which is potentially some good conflict, but he quickly changes his mind because it's Discovery. The trans Trill robot ghost gets sent off the ship because they don't have any stories for him. Everyone smiles.

Last edited: