Star Trek: Lower Decks

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Was the Admiral woman the same one who told Jean-Luc to go fuck himself in Picard? Possibly not!

It was an entertaining episode.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Was looking forward to seeing this today, then I remembered it finished last week.

CaptainWacky

It's probably fine that I find the Vulcan girl hot, right...

whisky

Boobie inspector
Is it also fine I find cartoon Mariner more attractive than the live action one?

CaptainWacky

It's probably not fair to expect actual people to live up the beauty standards of a drawing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Unless the drawing is by Picasso, then you're all weird and your body parts are separated and stuff.

CaptainWacky

Remember the new season starts tomorrow with TWO (2) new episodes.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Both episodes are up, first one was better, but both still good, lots of references.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
cheese eating GIF by Chipotle Mexican Grill

CaptainWacky

4.1 - Strong opener. The Voyager references were good because they were actually funny as well as just being references (the Irish hologram saying "I miss me wife!") I liked that they just ignored the ethical implications by making the Tuvixs jerks. NEELIX'S CHEESE came through. I hope they stick to the promotions and don't do a "they all get demoted for something stupid" thing.

4.2 - Not quite as good and if you're going to steal the Kenny Rogers thing from Seinfeld at least reference the Kramer meme. Mariner's stuff was good.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I like their dedication to not having T'Lyn show any emotion yet also not come across as an asshole.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I guess these belong here.