Star Wars Nooooooooo 2, the sequel

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It really smells like a hoax to me, since the audio sounds like something that woud be easy to fake, but that site is claiming it's confirmed. Maybe Lucas just wants to see if people will buy new versions of Star Wars no matter what he does to them.

EDIT: Katie Lucas retweeted a link to an article saying it was fake...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Did we always see Vader's skull when he gets electrocuted?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
A low moment for ILM there.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
It gets worse, now Ewoks blink and the cave R2 hides in from the sand people is now so small he would never have fit in there in the first place.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I wouldn't mind blinking ewoks (it can't make me hate them more) but this decision is so bad it's hilarious. It's like it's intentionally done to piss people off. Or maybe it's just a publicity stunt and they'll "back down under pressure" and release it without the "noooo" and then everyone will buy it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Plus its not like they had to wait until now for the technology to catch up, so that now after 20 years they could finally dub "noooooooo" into the film.

CaptainWacky

Also instead of saying "the Force will be with you, always" Obi-Wan now says "you kicked some butt, Luke, GOOD JOB!"

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Only the mighty power of Blu-Ray can truly capture the feeling of 'noooooo' Lucas was going for.

Some of them look so bad and fake that they will probably end up being real.

[YOUTUBE]IlYNYb0ExAs[/YOUTUBE]

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
We now have all the proof we needed that Lucas is a cunt. What was the point? What has it added to that scene? Retard.

Clerks: The Animated Series got it right 11 years ago.

[youtube]Q_JNuIN33Wk[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

I think George just needs compassion and understanding. He is not a bad person. I think if I cried in front of him for ten minutes he'd see the error of his ways. I just don't know how to make it happen.

SAUSAGEMAN

Another change - Alderaan shoots first.
2356.imgcache.gif

I suppose I am alone, but I really like the added "nooooo" dialogue. It works far better than the long silence by Vader. Yeah, Vader is finally fed up and he ain't gonna take no shit from the Emperor no more, no more, noooooooooooo more!!! :pissed:

[YOUTUBE]eGaSxSuB2vY[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

It's just completely unnecessary and a bit silly.

It's just completely unnecessary and a bit silly.

Really? If my son were being electrically RAPED, I'd think a mere "NOOOOOOOOOOO" would be the least of my concerns?? "unnecessary" in what way exactly??? IMO, "silly" would be to stay silent. But, oh well...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think the silence was a very effective film-making choice. It showed Vader as a mask, with the man behind it finally deciding to emerge as he witnessed what was happening to his son. Adding the NOOOOO reduces it to generic melodrama.