Star Wars: The Bad Batch

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Cad Bane scene was great. He's a cool bounty hunting dude! He rebuilt his little suicide bomb droid, aww.

CaptainWacky

THEY KILLED OFF TAUN WE, FUCK THIS SHOW.

CaptainWacky

It's good that they managed to get Chopper the famous actor to return and play himself as a younger Chopper.

I like that they're showing how things changed on various planets in the early days of the Empire.

Last edited:

whisky

Boobie inspector
Being a fan of rebels it was nice to see a new episode in place of an episode of the bad batch

CaptainWacky

It's interesting that so many clones are still capable of defying the Empire. I'm guessing this will lead a huge culling of clones in the future.

Young Hera wasn't ashamed of her ear cones like grown up Hera.

Last edited:

whisky

Boobie inspector
Where is sausageman and tomtrek, I miss their thoughts on star wars and marvel.

Not that I don't appreciate yours wacky.

Memory is so shite nowadays I can barely remember most of rebels.

CaptainWacky

SAUSAGEMAN only posts about Only Connect. Tomtrek never posts because he enjoys hurting me.

CaptainWacky

This week's was very good.

CaptainWacky

Between this and the genocide of Geonosis from the Darth Vader comic, they sure like destroying locations from Attack of The Clones! Next week: someone blows up Dex's diner.

CaptainWacky

Part two of the finale felt a bit uneventful compared to part one. It was still fun and good, the animation and music were great as always. I like big fish monsters. Maybe they should have shown both parts together.

It was a good first season! What I'd like to see from season two is more focus on the individual members of the Batch. Mainly Echo, who was just kind of there all season. He's part robot! That's interesting! I want to know what that's like!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Bit of a let down, water pressure and detraction don't exist in star wars apparently.

CaptainWacky

It's a shame Tomtrek hates Star Wars now. :(

CaptainWacky

It's cool that Gungi (the Wookiee youngling!) is returning but boy it seems like the number of Jedi who survived Order 66 is now greater than the number who died.