Star Wars: The Comedy Wars!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WELL I enjoyed the Robot Chicken bits but make a full series out of them doesn't sound all that appealling ON PAPER (well, on my monitor) but maybe it'll be a bit more serious than those "bits" while still being comedic so that it can fit better in canon. Or maybe it'll be really stupid and a terrible idea! Who knows! At least they have good people working on it.

Yub

Anachrophobic
So Han will be standing around his apartment on Coruscant complaining to Luke about the blue milk at the bodega on the corner tastes weird and Leia will ask to be buzzed in and Han will complain a bit more. Luke will refuse to taste the milk. Then Leia will bust in and rant about how Palpatine doesn't like the socks she bought him and she'll need to go shopping for socks all day tomorrow. Han will ask her to taste the milk. Taste the milk! Taste the milk! he'll cry. Leia will yell at him a little and eventually snatch the glass from his hand. Just before she she's about to drink it, Chewie will bust through the door and slide a few feet, growl hey and head for the fridge, grab the 4 litre jug of blue milk and completely drain it dry. The audience will hoot. And then he'll look at the blank stares on the faces of his human friends and growl That's some good milk! pointing manically at Han as he disappears out the door again. The audience will clap and hoot. Han will say he knows a good place for socks.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Chewie will eventually have his own eponymous spin-off show where he moves to Coruscant find his fame and fortune.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So Han will be standing around his apartment on Coruscant complaining to Luke about the blue milk at the bodega on the corner tastes weird and Leia will ask to be buzzed in and Han will complain a bit more. Luke will refuse to taste the milk. Then Leia will bust in and rant about how Palpatine doesn't like the socks she bought him and she'll need to go shopping for socks all day tomorrow. Han will ask her to taste the milk. Taste the milk! Taste the milk! he'll cry. Leia will yell at him a little and eventually snatch the glass from his hand. Just before she she's about to drink it, Chewie will bust through the door and slide a few feet, growl hey and head for the fridge, grab the 4 litre jug of blue milk and completely drain it dry. The audience will hoot. And then he'll look at the blank stares on the faces of his human friends and growl That's some good milk! pointing manically at Han as he disappears out the door again. The audience will clap and hoot. Han will say he knows a good place for socks.

No, it won't be that.