Starguard hijacks Highway Truck, Kills Raccoon

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Then paints road lines over it!!

6228.imgcache.jpg

While repainting traffic lines, TK poster Starguard deliberately laid a fresh coat of yellow paint over a raccoon he had just run over with the truck he hijacked.

A dead raccoon, seen by motorists as he was run over by the truck, was caught beneath the paint gun of the vehicle.

A motorcyclist, Sean McAfee, noticed the coated road kill on his way home from work and took a photo of the flattened critter covered with yellow paint.

“When I saw it, I almost wrecked my motorcycle because I was laughing so hard,”

A spokesman for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation said the accident was unavoidable, since the truck was hijacked and not under their contol.

“The guy driving the truck was laughing hysterically,” traffic engineer John Ambrosini told The Tribune-Democrat. “But with the amount of congestion Thursday, the squirrelly geometry of the road and the size of the equipment, they couldn’t turn around to go back and fix the mistake.”

Ambrosini said paint crews know to avoid such animals and usually a foreman vehicle travels in front or behind the vehicle to remove any obstructions. But the crew didn't have a foreman that morning because Starguard had knocked him out with a vicious blow to the back of the head, and the equipment was too big to turn around in traffic on the curvy, narrow road, so the line couldn't be painted without the carcass in the way.

Starguard would not answer his phone or email with requests to comment.