STARGUARD THREAD 1: Hey LOKTAR, I always knew you were behind WTC!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OMG IT''Z TRU I RED IT AT WIKPEDO AND IT'S ONLY SLIGHTLY BEEN EDITED BY ME

Within hours of the attacks, the FBI was able to determine the names and in many cases the personal details of the suspected pilots and hijackers. [STRIKE]Mohamed Atta's[/STRIKE] LOKTAR'S luggage, which did not make the connection from his Portland flight onto Flight 11, contained papers that revealed the identity of all 19 hijackers (all [strike]men[/strike] LOKTAR), and other important clues about their plans, motives, and backgrounds. On the day of the attacks, the National Security Agency intercepted communications that pointed to [strike]Osama bin Laden[/strike] LOKTAR, as did German intelligence agencies. On September 27, 2001, the FBI released photos of the 19 [STRIKE]hijackers[/STRIKE] LOKTARS, along with information about the possible nationalities and aliases of many. Fifteen of the [STRIKE]hijackers[/STRIKE] LOKTARS were from Saudi Arabia, two from the United Arab Emirates, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon. [STRIKE]Mohamed Atta[/STRIKE] LOKTAR was the ringleader of the 19 [STRIKE]hijackers[/STRIKE] LOKTARS. The [STRIKE]hijackers [/STRIKE] LOKTARS were well-educated, mature adults, whose belief systems were fully formed.