Statement and apology

Yub

Anachrophobic
LC, you may not be a slut. I apologize for saying so.

However everything else still stands. Your "sexually liberated" stance invites losers like Funkwit to congregate around your ankles hoping for some kind of gratification, not to mention sadsacks like Loktar digging around in your laundry.

Loktar, straighten the fuck up. Pickle and I were your firends once and we did nothing to deserve you shitting on us to make your name as a "new man" or whatever. You've been a perfect twat lately.

Dirk, I don't hate you, you're rather silly.

Peace out to Kitty who rawks and Pickle.

Now I'm off to sleep for 24 hours.

Love Child

One Love
Ok Yub. I actually have more to say, just going to sleep soon and feel like mindless spamming right now. Good Night.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LC, you may not be a slut. I apologize for saying so.

However everything else still stands. Your "sexually liberated" stance invites losers like Funkwit to congregate around your ankles hoping for some kind of gratification, not to mention sadsacks like Loktar digging around in your laundry.

Loktar, straighten the fuck up. Pickle and I were your firends once and we did nothing to deserve you shitting on us to make your name as a "new man" or whatever. You've been a perfect twat lately.

Dirk, I don't hate you, you're rather silly.

Peace out to Kitty who rawks and Pickle.

Now I'm off to sleep for 24 hours.

I don't hate you and Pickle either. I do think you're a bunch of silly internet bullies and I disagree with your assessment of me, and all that other stuff. But I'm willing to move on and agree to disagree. This doesn't mean I will stop with the heel turn though.

So I'm willing to be friends for now pending further developments. See you in 24.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Yub:

Don't judge. Don't place moral constraints. Don't place boundaries or limits. Love Child is more an event than a woman, she's this big ball of crazy and incredible and precocious and sexy and endearing and loving and yet she can be fire or ice, can burn, can heal, or can freeze you to death with a stare. My dad would call her batshit crazy, but he never was any good with women tbh. She's a hurricane force, 9.0 ritcher scale, Force 5 ball of fun, serious, goofy, and a million other things. If you just stand back and let her be her, life is made more interesting for the experience.

That's why I gravitate to her, and why I will always be her friend. It's never, ever, ever boring and I never quite know what's coming next. Goddammit, that's why its fun.

TL;DR: just let her be her and hang on for the ride. You won't be bored.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Then stop being emo and dragging shit into TK that shouldn't be in TK.

That has always been my one and only issue with you. It's nobody's goddamned business what did or did not go one between you two. That's you two's business, not the entire forum's. So keep it your business and not try to make it everyone's. Most of us don't care and some of us get bothered that you are trying to Jillian all over LC.

Trolling does not involve real life. At least it shouldn't in theory.

My two cents.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Then stop being emo and dragging shit into TK that shouldn't be in TK.

That has always been my one and only issue with you. It's nobody's goddamned business what did or did not go one between you two. That's you two's business, not the entire forum's. So keep it your business and not try to make it everyone's. Most of us don't care and some of us get bothered that you are trying to Jillian all over LC.

Trolling does not involve real life. At least it shouldn't in theory.

My two cents.

I just said I loved somebody. Read the post again.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with anything that may or may not have happened off the board.

I love plenty of people I never even met IRL.

You really need to unclench.

That's MY two cents ;)

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I just said I loved somebody. Read the post again.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with anything that may or may not have happened off the board.

I love plenty of people I never even met IRL.

You really need to unclench.

That's MY two cents ;)

Go be deliberately thick somewhere else. You know exactly what actions you have undertaken at different times in different subforums of this site. All I am saying, is don't do that shit anymore.