Statement and apology

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Go be deliberately thick somewhere else. You know exactly what actions you have undertaken at different times in different subforums of this site. All I am saying, is don't do that shit anymore.

I will repeat: unclench.

This is not elsewhere on the board or different times.

This is here and now.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
And until I know you're not going to do it again, I will be suspicious of you.

Which pretty much means I'll always be suspicious of you.

Being suspicious on a troll board however, is not a bad thing, indeed it is somewhat to be expected.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Haven't been hysterical at anything at TK in years.

Not since Jack pulled the magic eight ball gag on me and taught me that it can never be srs bsns here.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You know, Yub. You started this. I have a policy of never drawing first blood. I didn't know who the hell you were, and you started in on me out of the blue. I never did a damn thing to you. You wanted a fight and you got it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
As much as those singled out may dislike Yub, and as much as I quite like Love Child, he's right.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You know, Yub. You started this. I have a policy of never drawing first blood. I didn't know who the hell you were, and you started in on me out of the blue. I never did a damn thing to you. You wanted a fight and you got it.

IT'S CALLED TROLL KINGDOM YOU FUCKING SPANNER. NOT TOUCHY FEELY DAISY CHAIN KINGDOM.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
^ Nobody said it wasn't you retarded cunt. Read the thread in context and it will all make sense. Even to a feeble minded nitwit such as yourself.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OMG WE IZ SO TRULLED BY DA MASTER TRULL OMG RUNZ AWAH N HYDE.

No, you bumbling numbskull. Yours. Perhaps we should mop up the drool and froth produced each time you mash the keyboard in response, each time angrier than the last as well?

Or maybe just build daisy chains.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too.

Love Child

One Love
LC, you may not be a slut. I apologize for saying so.

However everything else still stands. Your "sexually liberated" stance invites losers like Funkwit to congregate around your ankles hoping for some kind of gratification, not to mention sadsacks like Loktar digging around in your laundry.

Loktar, straighten the fuck up. Pickle and I were your firends once and we did nothing to deserve you shitting on us to make your name as a "new man" or whatever. You've been a perfect twat lately.

Dirk, I don't hate you, you're rather silly.

Peace out to Kitty who rawks and Pickle.

Now I'm off to sleep for 24 hours.

Are you talking to Loktar or the PickleLoktar? Because I can't be sure that the Real Loktar is actually posting here. Unless you are talking about other board things that I've read then it makes sense so nevermind.

The only reason I brought it up Yub was because there was a difference in tone. There is "You're such a slut" foreplay and then there is "You're a slut" not foreplay.

I see your point either way. And this thread is embarresing.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too. I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too. I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too. I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too. I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too. I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too.I find this highly amusing, considering I've been posting in a particularly calm manner. You, on the other hand have gone virtually apoplectic. Your negging tantrum (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, though for some reason you seem insistent that it should). Your reaction to most of my posts with your frothing at the mouth, caps lock laden tirades, and your hyperactive babbling. You also have a vivid imagination. However, I'm not sure I can blame you. I suppose if I were expecting a sobbing, running around whining reaction to my usual lame bag of tricks and didn't get it, I might be in denial too.

love_your_job-1.gif

And this thread is embarresing.

Fits in perfectly down here.