Steak

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

Neon is the first to comment on it LOL. I have been waiting for someone to go "WTF is that?" Because I dont' even know.

It's a pin cushion.

I bought one just like it at Michael's Craft Shop for my pins

jack

Just eat the mother fucking steak you cock suckers! Tear it apart with your teeth and rip it apart with your hands!

tumblr_l0ebennDiP1qaz1hso1_500.jpg

Love Child

One Love
You're talking about the pussy aren't you. So let us in Mirah, who's on the hook eh?

Actually I was talking about friendship. Some of my closest friends now are people who have been in my life for years before our friendship really developed.

I have a new acqaintence that wishes to rush this process and it cannot be done.

But yes, if you must, pussy works too.

Think about the process. You don't just get a cow, throw it on the grill and tear into it do you? You have to choose the cow, after it has been raised from a calf. Then you have to butcher it, and then you eat the meat. But only after letting it marinade for several hours.

Then you must grill it.
Slowly.

Damn, now I want.

jack

Some people fuck the cows, too.

Mirah

I love you
"I'll fuck you in the neck cow! I"ll fuck you so hard it.... ......" *Gets interupted by the cow. "Moooooooooo"

Homo Erectus

you have to hang meat up in a cold place for a couple of weeks to let it tenderize too. Beef is not as good if it's fresh off the hoof.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Hot pink with fluoro blue polka dots on finger nails...
Fluoro blue with hot pink polka dots on toe nails....

kek looks so kewl!