Sticks and stones...

The Question

Eternal
Ah, yes, the new, delicately intolerant America, where just having and expressing a different opinion from someone else makes you a villain.

The Question

Eternal
Oh, and the real perk of that brand of intolerance -- you can be every millimeter the most vile, nastiest piece of hate-spewing trash -- as long as you label your targets "bigots" against a protected group first, whether they're actually guilty or not. You can say they were unintentionally and even invisibly "guilty" of "microaggressions". Then nothing is off limits.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm just bummed out I've missed so many opportunities to be offended on every possible level.

The Question

Eternal
If you think about it, it's trolling refined to a verbal martial art. The crybully is the 21st century's ultimate troll.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Right. I decide what's going to cause me trauma but keep it to myself until someone runs afoul. Then I prosecute the offender in the court of public opinion taking careful care to never let the mark know the nature of the offense or what could have been done to avoid it.

That'll all wring out after the conviction so it's not like shit is unfair.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
I am a girl with very short hair. In class this afternoon, my substitute teacher (who’s in his mid 20s) comments that he doesn’t understand why girls compliment each other when they get bad hair cuts, like a “boy hair cut.” The fact that he feels comfortable making this comment with me clearly in the room is not only unprofessional, but irritating and rude.

Wonder what she'll say once her first "boyfriend" spunks in her mouth and she doesn't like the taste and she doesn't know what to do because she doesn't want spit in his car and the door handle on her side is broken so she looks back at him in the driver side with those soft brown doe eyes, pleading, "warble-let mEEEEE out-garble" as he leans over to clear the piddle off her lower lip as the inside of her mouth glistens with that sweet warm baby batter and the recognizable mechanical click of an old 98 Pontiac's automatic lock liberates her from her microaggresser.

Cunt.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
13144.imgcache.png

13145.imgcache.png

The Question

Eternal
Well, at least we know one thing: she doesn't do anal. Nothing could get in past a stick that big.

The Question

Eternal
I am a girl with very short hair. In class this afternoon, my substitute teacher (who’s in his mid 20s) comments that he doesn’t understand why girls compliment each other when they get bad hair cuts, like a “boy hair cut.” The fact that he feels comfortable making this comment with me clearly in the room is not only unprofessional, but irritating and rude.

Is it as irritating and rude as said tomboy thinking she's entitled to censor somebody else's opinion? She gets to wear her hair like a lesbian, people get to comment on it. That's why freedom is marvelous. ;)

The Question

Eternal
You also gotta love this shtick, it's been going around for years now, but I just saw another example of it and was reminded:

Want to act like a bigoted fuckwit? Just slap the "I'm only bigoted against bigots!" bumper sticker on your own Archie-ful, Bunker-ous ass first and pretend your own shit is thereby fucking sanctified. Because nobody sees through that. I promise.