STOP FUCKING MAKING UP WORDS

Donovan

beer, I want beer
THAT MEAN THE SAME GODDAMN THING AS THE WORDS YOU'RE REPLACING! IF YOU CAN STAYCATION, THEN I CAN DRIVE AN RV OVER YOUR FUCKING HEADCATION! YOU CHILLAX ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILLAX YOU WITH A GINORMOUS BLUNT OBJECT. YOU ARE NOT COOL WHEN YOU DO THIS; YOU ARE A...A...MORETARD! SEE, I HAD TO INVENT A NEW WORD FOR HOW IMBECILIC YOU HAVE BECOME. SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DRIVEN ME TO, YOU SUCKTACULAR MORETARD?

Whew, now I feel better. Carry on.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
there's nuch thing as some of those words, you know

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I made up words once. I like making up words. But they are only for me because I like the way they sound and the way I use my tongue when I say them.
Do you want to hear them.
DO YOU?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I used my words this weekend, in front of family, when I meant to swear and I used other words or phrases instead. BUT I HATE SWEARING IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I used my words this weekend, in front of family, when I meant to swear and I used other words or phrases instead. BUT I HATE SWEARING IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY!

I only hate swearing in front of my family because my mom gives me a 20 minute lecture on how evil and sinful it is to swear every time.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It is a different thing to avoid swearing in front of people, or even just for silliness, to use goofy made up words. But when you go on my newscast and do it in the course of reporting a story, or you present yourself as a pretend hipster by using that "crazy kid lingo"...I must kill you.

710x

Don't be spookied, it makes you look like a fagtwat. So what if language gets w3irded? Grab your ballsack and upsuck it. Wait, ballsack is already a word, er, grab your familyjewelbag? Spoogepurse? Look, just grab your fucking nuts, suck it up and deal with it like a man. We don't have time for this prissy whiny shit, there's real problems in the world.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Don't be spookied, it makes you look like a fagtwat. So what if language gets w3irded? Grab your ballsack and upsuck it. Wait, ballsack is already a word, er, grab your familyjewelbag? Spoogepurse? Look, just grab your fucking nuts, suck it up and deal with it like a man. We don't have time for this prissy whiny shit, there's real problems in the world.

Good point. Hold that thought and that position while I retrieve my high-speed lead injection device.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I happen to be a big fan of 'cumdumpster' though. But I suspect that's not exactly the type of word that this thread is about.