STOP TAKING MY ARCADE HIGH SCORES

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At least he's not using them for sex!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
All I know is that I scored such a perfect game in 501 Darts that it's fucking impossible to take that high score off me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I hate bingo, drives me bugfuck

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All I know is that I scored such a perfect game in 501 Darts that it's fucking impossible to take that high score off me.
Yes, THANKS FOR THAT :rwmad: -- I was just getting half-good at that one.

;)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I get soooooooo close with bingo, Jack. But then the last five numbers they call I don't have, and I just need two for a blackout.

COME THE FUCK ON BRIDGET

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I loved the arcade...

CaptainWacky

I miss the days when we were all playing Plants V Zombies and I had a high score which NOBODY could beat (because nobody else thought to watch a walkthrough on youtube like I did, I guess.) I remember thinking the Boomstick game was genuinely good but maybe it only felt that way because it was on a message board arcade. And, of course, my first love: Chopper Challenge. I still have the muscle memory of tapping that mouse just right.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nobody wants to take the time to convert all Flash games to HTML5 or whatever other format is trendy, and Flash is now an outlaw on most systems.

:wah!:

CaptainWacky

SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE HTML5 GAMES OR WAHTEVER THE TRENDY FORMAT IS, STARTING WITH CHOPPER CHALLENGE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I JUST WANT EGYPTIAN SLOTS AND ALL THE PINGU/YETI GAMES BACK NARF

CaptainWacky

HAMBIL COULD DO IT.