Stormy weather (plus devious DSL plots and plans)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sometimes when the weather is BAD, I just want to go out there and run around in it. It might hail, I dont' think running around in that would be fun, BUT MAYBE I'LL DO IT ANYWAY.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It better not ruin my FARM.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Weather is just an inconvenience in the city.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I like to sit out on my back porch during thunderstorms. Especially if it's windy.

Did I mention it's uncovered?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I live indoors.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG YOU GUYS...

It stormed REALLY BAD last night, and lightening killed my modem, which also kills my computer :rwmad: I'm at my brother's, cuz I JUST HAD TO TELL YOU ALL I LOVE YOU AND GOODNIGHT. I won't be in the chat until I get my computer fixed, but I might come over here now and then to see what's going on AND STUFF.

OH AND ONE MORE THING. Since I know it's just the dial up modem that's fried (happened before) instead of getting a new dial up modem, I'm just going to call the phone company and have them come out and do the DSL, THAT'S RIGHT DSL. They'll haev to bring me a dsl modem anyway, so WHY NOT JUST DO IT? right? I am sad and excited at the same time. I will miss you all more than all the kittens in the world. Hopefully I'll have my computer back by the end of the week. I might come over here now and then to say high.. did I already say that? WHATEVER MOFOS :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Shit, it's really hard to use my bro's computer cuz it's on his dresser and i have to sit on his bed, now my arm is asleep and one of my feets is asleep so Ithink I'll go now, I JUST ALREADY MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU ARE MY SUNSHINES AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT, OK? lol I'm pathetic

whisky

Boobie inspector
I had to repeatedly do my U turn test in the pouring rain, it had an almost film-like sense of timing.

It was fine until that point, then pissed all over me as I repeated got it wrong, and then as I finally managed to pull one off, it stopped.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
REMEMBER TO WATCH GAME OF THRONES, CASSIE.

HAPPY INTERNET.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You know why I bought my new iPhone last week? Because my old phone finally started dying.

These things happen for a reason! SEE YOU IN THE YOUTUBE THREAD LOL! :)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
So then I will officially be the last one without DSL.

CASSIE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THE DARK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG YOU GUYS I DID IT! I called the phone company and the DSL TECHNICIAN is coming out on Thursday.... BUT, you know what the very nice man on the phone said to me? HE SAID that I live on the edge of the service area and even though my neighbor has DSL it might not reach my house, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SHTI? Keep your fingers crossed and your toes and your noses.

My ass is barely hanging onto the edge of my bro's bed THIS IS THE WORST COMPUTER SET UP EVAR imo. I am still missing all of you AND STUFF :rwmad:

OH and you know what I'm really worried aboot? When my modem got zapped it made it so the tower doesn't power up at all, but the green power light THINGY on the back is still on, so I'm sure this is the same thing that happened last time and all the geek squad dude had to do was put a new modem card in and turn it back on, SIMPLE AS PIE. So I decided to remove the modem card myself and see if the tower would ocme on without it, but it won't. I can't figure out how to trick the thing into working without the dial up modem. There has to be a way because most computers don't even come with dial up modems installed anymore. I had to have Best Buy put one in mine before I brought it home when it was NEW. SO, if any of you computer geniuses know how I can get the tower to come on, then I could just use the external modem I have until the DSL angel comes out and hooks me up. I'm pretty sure my PSU isn't toasted or anything, just the modem. The geek squad guy said to me a long time ago that it;s a thing that hp pavilions do for some reason.

I WILL CHECK THIS THREAD LATER TO SEE IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT Anything. where is MENTALITITS OR ISHCABITTLE WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

I LOVE YOU ALL AND GOODNIGHT