Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strip Poker

No no NO!!! :D Have you learned nothing in the past few years? One never really has a strip poker game in a thread with strip poker in the title. One uses a thread title like "Time to repot the violets" or... "Where to find the best bargains on high quality yarn"... and THEN after one or two silly posts, one starts the strip poker....

Tsk tsk.....

:D
mm

Caitriona said:
OK, here is a bet.

In a cyber game of strip poker, who will be the last one to remove his/her clothing.

heeheehee... and the game has to be played in this thread. I have the final word on cheating, so don't cheat.

The rules.......... We don't need no stinking rules. I'll make them up as we go along. ;)

I see you're already losing, what with the absence of a top.

Also, I feel very fortunate for the rest of you that I wasn't included in this game. No one wants to see a nekkid werewolf.

Well... actually, some might. And those are the people you REALLY don't want to take your eyes off of. ;)

Damn another guy I forgot. That's BB, TQ, and I remembered Hambil, and 6 too.

I definitely need to be punished. :bigass:

Caitriona said:
Damn another guy I forgot. That's BB, TQ, and I remembered Hambil, and 6 too.

I definitely need to be punished. :bigass:

At this rate, yer fergettin'd keep ya from settin fer a week.

s'OK, I'da felt bad takin' everyones clothes.