Stuff to watch out for tomorrow...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Govan started a pretty major bitching session about Sunshine, with Shabby involved too. Caoimhe and Ife added tales of Sunshine's weird behaviour too. They all kept trying to say they don't think she's a bad person, but Govan cleary hates her and kept trying to steer the conversation back to that. Josie managed to avoid saying anything that could be seen as bitching and painted some tampons red with nail polish and hid them throughout the house.

This will probably be good for Sunshine if anything as it'll get her sympathy like Freddie last year.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
You have to take in to account that we're not even one week in yet and we already have a pretty visible clique already. Whether Caoimhe and Ife will be strong and NICE enough to stay out of what is sure to be a lot of gang bitching is still to be seen. I already think that it comes too naturally to Shabby.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Shabby and Govan were bitching for hours last night and all about Sunshine as far as I could tell. I'd leave the room with them going "you know what I don't like about her...?" then come back 20 minutes later and to hear "Oh, I knoooooooow! And that reminds me of another thing about her..." as if no time had passed between. Clearly they're bored and have little else to talk about, which is kind of amusing considering they think of themselves as the cool ones.

CaptainWacky

I think to be fair most of us would comment on Sunshine's odd behaviour if we were in there (well, Tomtrek would just comment on her pale breasts), so I'm not going to label Caoimhe, Ife, Ben or Mario as bitches yet (they've all talked about her) but Govan and Shabby clearly are and Rachael was looking like one too (but she wasn't around last night.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I agree we'd all be talking about how annoying she was, if that was how we felt. But we'd intersperse that bitching with other subjects of conversation here and there. Not that we have any experience with bitching about people because we're just not that sort of people.

(btw, have you SEEN what Cassie's wearing today? Dear me...)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
so I'm not going to label Caoimhe, Ife, Ben or Mario as bitches yet

On what I've seen so far I definitely wouldn't either. We can leave being overly sensitive to the DS forums.

Of course we would be commenting about Sunshine being a bit of an oddball, it's only natural. And people do get on your last nerve in the house and it's not a crime to have a bit of a bitch about someone with another house mate, everyone does it at some point, but there is definitely a point where it gets nasty and vindictive. HM's never learn. After a decade the same patterns play themselves out again and again. We're just calling the inevitable from experience.

CaptainWacky

Govan's fucking insane. He's been dragging out and argument with Dave over onions for the last three hours.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Govan needs to go. There's something redeeming about everyone else (except maybe Rachael), but he is completely disposable.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Final nail in the coffin for me with Govan. I thought he might be alright but I was wrong. He's a cunt.

Racheal continues to be bitchy towards sunshine and Shabby is a muppet.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I really wouldn't be too concerned if I woke up tomorrow and heard Gayvan had been crushed to death by a falling ceiling tile. The guy's an absolute bore and a bitchy cunt with it. He's not even entertaining as a villain, because he's a completely mundane "sit in a bed/on a bench all day and talk about shit" villain, not the stroppy drama-creating kind.

CaptainWacky

He got off lightly in the edit tonight, if anything. You wouldn't know he stayed up all night trying to draw various people into bitching about Sunshine.

Also they didn't show Mario streaking through the garden. WTF!