suggest a board

YingSawSay

I'm high
No really, go ahead. I'll tend to it this weekend since no one else seems to be out trolling or at least posting about it.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
WTF I did not make those into links and now it is too late to edit.

YingSawSay

I'm high
I'm thinking that I'm going to really develop a good strategy for twingalaxies. It will be the long-term project.

As far as rebelscum goes, shit. It's ripe.

Gonad

Rebelscum is not afraid of mass bannings, thread locking/deletion, and QSF harping will get you nowhere. Tread carefully. I believe in the modern Hasbro section only moderators are allowed to start threads, to keep things tidy. If you want to start a thread there you need to PM the mods and they will start it for you if they deem it to be appropriate. My favorite sections are the Autographs section, and the Vintage Ebay section, but you will find lots of fun stuff in the Gentle Giant and AFA sections as well. I can assure you that ten-year-olds really do post there, I recently met two kids who posted on there and one of them got banned and never figured out why.

Gonad

Twin Galaxies is delightful. I went there after watching King of Kong. They have a whole section addressing the movie, good stuff. A friendly, slow-paced forum where everybody knows eachother IRL. Sometimes it makes for good drama. In the thread
A Gamers Sense of Honor and Chivalry, there is an argument and in the middle of it one of the board regulars LEAVES 4EVR!!!!. Which wasn't all that interesting until you see that another member in 10 Days Protest has decided to go on a hunger strike in an attempt to convince the aggrieved poster to return.

YingSawSay

I'm high
lmao a hunger strike? Jesus this is good stuff. I might try to come in as a one-time member that left over some drama. This should be gold.