Summer is here

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Are you hot yet?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yes.

The A/C doesn't quite blow enough air over by my bed and so even with the A/C on I'm passing out and sweating in the heatwave when I watch TV/try to sleep.

Time to re-arrange room and put bed closer to A/C.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What temperature is it that is hot for you?

The first summer I lived in Denver, when it got up to 78 all the natives were walking around about to have a heat stroke, complaining about how hot it was. Being from Texas, I was still wearing a sweater.

Hot for me is about 99.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What temperature is it that is hot for you?

The first summer I lived in Denver, when it got up to 78 all the natives were walking around about to have a heat stroke, complaining about how hot it was. Being from Texas, I was still wearing a sweater.

Hot for me is about 99.

It was about 93 yesterday. I start feeling hot when it hits the high 70's to low 80's.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It didnt get that hot yesterday, but its about 93 here right now.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I heard that on the news - "first day of summer... heat wave." I walked outside. It was a chilly 88.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This is why I don't generally talk about the heat in a mocking tone. Today it was 98 and walking on the sidewalks it was even hotter because of all the pavement. Whew. I was looking forward to the 4th of July parade coming up. Maybe it will be another time I make my appearance and leave early.

Wish I could find some place to live where 40 is cold and 80 is hot and it stays in between there most of the year with a snow day for Christmas.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This is why I don't generally talk about the heat in a mocking tone. Today it was 98 and walking on the sidewalks it was even hotter because of all the pavement. Whew. I was looking forward to the 4th of July parade coming up. Maybe it will be another time I make my appearance and leave early.

Wish I could find some place to live where 40 is cold and 80 is hot and it stays in between there most of the year with a snow day for Christmas.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Try the Equator. I think it stays a nice 60-70 degrees year round.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah. I have a good friend lives not far from Quito in Ecuador who would help me retire there but I'm not very good at picking up languages. It would be far for my daughter and her family to visit me or me to go to visit them too. If they'd go with me, maybe then I would.