Sup cum guzzlers?

Vermin Armada

Anyone doing anything on the Conservative Underground or Neutral Underground? I got both boards in a constant state of paranoia about me right now but I'm wondering if anyone wants to tag-team 'em wid me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Vermin Armada?

Rats, I was going to use that screen.

Elnidfse

Vermin Armada said:
Need them fitted somewhere? How homophagulous.
My good friend, it has become seemingly apparent to me that you, with all of your infinte knowledge do not know how to, for the sake of future arguemtns, English correctly. If, and I am just being situational, you need any sort of aid in teaching you how to English, I am right here and I would be very honored if you would allow me to teach you the very simple act of Englishing correctly.

Vermin Armada

Elnidfse said:
My good friend, it has become seemingly apparent to me that you, with all of your infinte knowledge do not know how to, for the sake of future arguemtns, English correctly. If, and I am just being situational, you need any sort of aid in teaching you how to English, I am right here and I would be very honored if you would allow me to teach you the very simple act of Englishing correctly.
Over here, I'd think typing English is over-rated (you can't speak on a forum, though I think Dark Lord found a way to swallow cum here).

Elnidfse

Vermin Armada said:
Over here, I'd think typing English is over-rated (you can't speak on a forum, though I think Dark Lord found a way to swallow cum here).
You do.. I don't. Seeing as I am unbelivably right in all matters regardling what the situation is. You are automatically wrong.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Elnidfse said:

Your sentence structure is absurd. You pad your posts with words you don't need. You would make a poor English teacher.

Elnidfse said:
My friend, it seems that you don't use English correctly. If you need any sort of aid in learning English, I can teach you.

That's how it SHOULD have read. It’s still unwieldy by my standards, but much more direct.

seemingly apparent

Redundant.

English correctly.

Since when is English a verb?

Everything else that's wrong with that abortion of text.

I don't have the time.

Helen Keller doesn't teach art appreciation, and Stephen Hawking isn't a dance instructor, if you catch my drift.

Elnidfse

Haha. Lighten up. I was using English as a verb to go with my respondence to her post. L2English. I'd have made more mistakes if I wasn't so sure somebody, in which the case has been, you, would pick it to part and shred me to ribbons.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I barely scratched the surface. You really should consider condensing your posts, though. People might actually read them that way ;)

Elnidfse

The Dork Lord said:
I barely scratched the surface. You really should consider condensing your posts, though. People might actually read them that way ;)
Ha, in the future I'll tone things down... Maybe.