**Super Bowl LV***

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Super_Bowl_LV.png

Super Bowl LV Coverage
#1 Kansas City (16 - 2) vs #5 Tampa Bay (14 - 5)
Sunday, February 7, 2021

Super Bowl predictions, picks, odds, preview and big questions for Chiefs-Buccaneers

Super Bowl Winners
Super Bowl LV, the 55th Super Bowl and the 51st modern-era National Football League championship game, will decide the league champion for the 2020 NFL season. The American Football Conference champion Kansas City Chiefs will play the National Football Conference champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

****SUPER BOWL LIV****
By: blackfoot NAP
Jan 28, 2020

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NFL Postseason Schedule - 2020

Tampa Bay - Regular season: 11-5 | No. 5 seed in NFC
Wild Card: Brady outduels Heinicke, leads Buccaneers past Washington 31-23
Divisional Round: Brady, Bucs, end playoffs for Saints, Brees, 30-20
NFC Conference Championship: Road warriors: Bucs win 31-26 at Green Bay, reach Super Bowl

Kansas City - Regular season: 14-2 | No. 1 seed in AFC
Divisional Round: After losing Mahomes, Chiefs and Henne hold off Browns 22-17
AFC Conference Championship: Chiefs reach 2nd consecutive Super Bowl appearance over Bills 38-24

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i
i

25-year-old Parick Mahomes, "the Magician." versus 43-year-old Tom Brady, "the GOAT"

After four epic games, Round 5 of Patrick Mahomes vs. Tom Brady comes in the Super Bowl
Round 1, Oct. 14, 2018: New England 43, Kansas City 40
Round 2, Jan. 20, 2019: New England 37, Kansas City 31 (OT)
Round 3, Dec. 8, 2019: Kansas City 23, New England 16
Round 4, Nov. 29, 2020: Kansas City 27, New England 24

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kansas City Chiefs activate Demarcus Robinson off reserve/COVID-19 list for Super Bowl LV
Robinson was third on the team with 45 receptions for 466 yards and three touchdowns this season. He had to test negative for five straight days before coming off the list and returning to practice.

McCourty: 'Bittersweet' to see Brady, Bronk in Super Bowl
"To watch those two guys leave our team and bring everything they've learned to Tampa, a team that didn't make the playoffs last year and now is having an opportunity to win a world championship, it's been awesome to watch,"

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
i
i

25-year-old Parick Mahomes, "the Magician." versus 43-year-old Tom Brady, "the GOAT"

After four epic games, Round 5 of Patrick Mahomes vs. Tom Brady comes in the Super Bowl
Round 1, Oct. 14, 2018: New England 43, Kansas City 40
Round 2, Jan. 20, 2019: New England 37, Kansas City 31 (OT)
Round 3, Dec. 8, 2019: Kansas City 23, New England 16
Round 4, Nov. 29, 2020: Kansas City 27, New England 24

That's interesting you would call it that way. Patriots, and Belicheck in particular are different animals altogether. I like what Brady has done with this team, and as usual, he's peaking today.

It'll be enjoyable. I'ma bout to teach my wife football and we've been together a LONG time :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Tompa Bay' is Titletown: Tom Brady, fierce defense lead Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Super Bowl victory
Brady and the Bucs defeated Patrick Mahomes and the defending champion Kansas City Chiefs, 31-9, giving the Bucs their second Lombardi trophy. Brady was 21-of-28 for 201 yards and three touchdowns.

Kansas City Chiefs' dynasty delayed by Super Bowl 2021 loss
Mahomes, 25, is under contract with the Chiefs through 2031, so it's hard to envision this being his last chance at a Super Bowl victory. He had another big season in 2020, throwing for 38 touchdowns with just six interceptions.

Last edited:

jack

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Source: Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady apologized to Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu in text message after Super Bowl

Immediately after the Tampa Bay Buccaneers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 31-9 in Super Bowl LV on Sunday, Bucs quarterback Tom Brady texted an apology to Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu for several on-field verbal altercations, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.ESPN was read the contents of the text out loud. During the game, Brady and Mathieu sparred multiple times. At one point, Brady even chased him down and got in his face. Brady called Mathieu the "ultimate competitor" in his apology text and said he knew he needed to match Mathieu's intensity Sunday. Brady also expressed his desire to apologize in person in the future. He said his outbursts in an emotional moment were in no way a reflection on his feelings toward Mathieu, whom he spoke of highly throughout the week leading up to the game.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Patrick Mahomes: Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl LV loss will motivate me rest of career

Patrick Mahomes said the Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl LV loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will motivate him. Not just next season or through 2022, but for the rest of his career. "It was a bad feeling in that locker room after the game,'' Mahomes said a day after the Chiefs' 31-9 loss. "You don't want to have that feeling again. "It's not the end of something. It's going to be another chapter where we're going to have to continue to drive to make ourselves better so we're back in that game.'' Mahomes and fiancée Brittany Matthews are expecting their first child soon. Otherwise, Mahomes said his immediate plans are to begin working on improving for next season. He threw for 4,740 yards and 38 touchdowns in the regular season but the Chiefs failed to score a touchdown against the Bucs on Sunday for the first time since he became a starter in 2018.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

I know right? He picked wrong not once, not twice, but three times.

Meanwhile I made a cool $200 while I ate wings and popcorn.

jack

kim-kardashian-bikini-butt-cellulite-backlash-crying-9.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling