SUPERCHARGED AVATARS

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
im not cool

Further

MooGoo
Cassie your polar bear looks like he's about to throw a fireball or ascend to the next plane of existence.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ok whats going on?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MENTALTITS! Now that you've abolished Hambil's super dumb egg avatar THINGY, can you put me back in the other group OR WHATEVER?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm playing with Photoshop. I thought this might be somewhat amusing for about 5 minutes so I just opened up a few threads nabbed a bunch of avatars and applied Menty Magic™ on them then reuploaded them. Nothing more than that.

All original avatars are backed up and before anyone asks -- no, there is nothing permanent about any of it.

Further

MooGoo
Should use imagemagick to apply various filters to random avatars on the fly. This would never get old.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
For the record, it has made Further's av look far better than it was. Cassie's looks great, however poor Elvis Costello has got the short end of of the stick in Paul's av.

This all reminds me - I need a new av, but I lost Photoshop when I lost my computer. If anyone knows some decent torrents where I can get it from, my Inbox is always open.