Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUPERTROLLS IS BETTER THAN TROLLKINGDUMB

NOT MY BOARD FAG FUCKER, i HAVE ALL THE ip'S I NEED. THEY ARE NOT WORTH MUCH.

tfti.jpg

too dumb to join a board is not my problem your faggoty as can come right in and call me out bitch, grow a nut sack. I am right here calling you a wimpy cunt.

leave moms basement and get a job. be adventurous.

OMFG WHAT A GREEEEEAT TROLL! FUCK THATS QUOTE OF THE WEEK RIGHT THERE OMGOMGOMG I CAN SEE HOW THEY ARE SO GOOOD AND THE INTERNETS TROLL LOL!!1

Reverend Phelps said:
Hey messy since this post has been most of your responses,
Thanks for being a fan.

I hope I didn't shame your boy too much.

Then again, WTF do I care? LOL

you shamed no one, I came here to shame you the loser who goes ape shit and trashes the board he want to admin on. You were an admin here and acted like an ass.

nobody want to join your site, you have to try and be a normal person for once.

I hope you see a doctor.

If you are on drugs please stop.

If you are not on drugs, please start.

;)

bad dog said:
you shamed no one, I came here to shame you the loser who goes ape shit and trashes the board he want to admin on. You were an admin here and acted like an ass.

I hope you see a doctor.

;)

He is quite delusional, isn't he? I am willing to bet no sunlight and frequent masturbation causes his delusions.

bad dog said:

I hope you see a doctor.

;)
TURD WAR CIRCLE JERK STARTS NOW!!