Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUPERTROLLS IS BETTER THAN TROLLKINGDUMB

Reverend Phelps said:
He is quite delusional, isn't he? I am willing to bet no sunlight and frequent masturbation causes his delusions.

This is what happens when you let a bad dog run unleashed. They dig up shit and drag it back to TK.

Reverend Phelps said:
He is quite delusional, isn't he? I am willing to bet no sunlight and frequent masturbation causes his delusions.

If he ever had pussy it was his mom all blasted on whisky and crack rock.

Sarek said:
This is what happens when you let a bad dog run unleashed. They dig up shit and drag it back to TK.

I will shit in your yard and piss on your tires fucker.

Ultros said:
TURD WAR CIRCLE JERK STARTS NOW!!

Wow, talk about beating a dead horse. TW is dead, no one give a fuck except you. Time to get over it.

2dedhorse8rv.gif

bad dog said:
I will shit in your yard and piss on your tires fucker.

Ok.

Can you scare off the neighbors Dachound first? If a dogs going to shit in my yard, I'd at least like it to be a real fucking dog.

Sarek said:
Ok.

Can you scare off the neighbors Dachound first? If a dogs going to shit in my yard, I'd at least like it to be a real fucking dog.

If you get a run at it a Dachound is good for a 35 yard field goal. I hate yappy mutts like that.

Reverend Phelps said:
Do dog's dig up shit? I thought they left it out in the open for everyone to step on.

Good point. But it's late and I had a long day. So I tossed out the first thing that came to mind when I needed to compare you to something gross, disgusting, nasty and unwanted.

I’ll give it more thought next time.

Sarek said:
Good point. But it's late and I had a long day. So I tossed out the first thing that came to mind when I needed to compare you to something gross, disgusting, nasty and unwanted.

I’ll give it more thought next time.

You do that. :gagh: