Not open for further replies.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Supreme Justice, His Honour, Conchaga
His Honour, Eggs Mayonnaise
His Honour, The Marquis de Sade
His Honour, Hambil
Her Honour, English Rose

These are justices of the Badlands. They will arbitrate in the case of al-Rashid v Funk, in which the two claimants to the throne of the Badlands will be judged and selected accordingly on the merit of their claims. I invite the counsels of each party to make their opening statements.

Bailiff Dual

Badlands

Good bedfellows, on this day I shall represent our chosen son, Omar al-Rashid, in his case against the usurper Dirk Funk, crony of the trinity. Omar was the clear favourite of the citisenry until the last moment, when Love Child once again whipped out her duals, stealing the election for a second time. Even George Bush only had to do it once. My comrades, shall we allow this nepotic mafia to turn our great republic into a farce? A mere three people cast their votes for Funk, opposed to the nine who voted for my client; will this group get to control the fates of all who dwell within our borders? I come to you, honourable justices, with two claims: First, Omar al-Rashid, my client, is the rightful heir to the modship of The Badlands Republic. Second, I propose that the system of dual voting is against the spirit of the Badlands constitution, if not explicitly against its letters. I implore you, oh justices, to set a new precedent that will stand for all of time in these, our blasted lands: One person, one vote. Our collective destinies are in your hands, your honours.

-Councillor Badlands

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No thanks, I have a day job.

:bigass:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
and not a jewish 9' either!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Your spamstitution allows duals to vote. Case dismissed without merit.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Actually, I agree with the rodent here. Moreover, iirc, LC's duals being citizens is one of mm's iron laws, so we won't stand a chance to change that, anyway.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RkNsEH1GD7Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RkNsEH1GD7Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Actually, I agree with the rodent here. Moreover, iirc, LC's duals being citizens is one of mm's iron laws, so we won't stand a chance to change that, anyway.

Good, I will be making 6 duals and be sure to use SK and Kitty to vouch for them all.

Love Child

One Love
If y'all just kissed my ass and swayed me to vote a certain way I would have. But no-y'all are assholes so I vote against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.