Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Susie thread

Susie if MooGoo ever wakes up I'm going to tell him to start a new thread for you I think you are having trouble keeping up with this one

Susie if MooGoo ever wakes up I'm going to tell him to start a new thread for you I think you are having trouble keeping up with this one
wakes people up to CASSIE HI CASSIE HI CASSIE CUDDLE CASSIE

#Node.js have no concept of even how that works

Good idea Cassie! OR, I could split and archive most of the posts but keept the first handful, and maybe the thread will still work without a new Susie thread having to be started?

Good idea Cassie! OR, I could split and archive most of the posts but keept the first handful, and maybe the thread will still work without a new Susie thread having to be started?
most of the people on the ship were from central or south america

fuckin his cousins something

I don't know Eggs, what do you think Susie?

If MooGoo starts a new Susie thread we could keep posting in this one or just let it drop off into the abyss to be bumped once a year in remembrance OR SOMETHING

I don't know Eggs, what do you think Susie?

If MooGoo starts a new Susie thread we could keep posting in this one or just let it drop off into the abyss to be bumped once a year in remembrance OR SOMETHING
keep the border you might have seen Corin do something, I think

Ping timeout

Susie please delete every other site and "app" from the internet so that people are forced to use the Mine Field AND NOTHING ELSE