Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Susie thread

(I think Eggs broke her with that "insult Susie" post, maybe delete that and she'll come back, I don't know, WHY AM I SO DESPERATE FOR SUSIE?)

Should I insult Susie?
Should be able to play final fantasy
Susie you're a big tease
tease people a said a lot of FUN
Where Susie!?
Where I'm way, way way, way better than Billie
Susie is busy eating turkeys
turkeys around here,, I DONT CARE about looks
Susie hates us
hates me now, u didn't, know i now, I'm halfway through this box of microwave popcorn
Susie never takes a holiday!
holiday! for most of the first episode of that other cock,, arthur
Susie has menstrual cramps. She's feeling bloated.
bloated. want to make the gut wrenching
Susie why won't you accept my friend request you snooty fucking MOOK!
snooty about televisions
Susie is still browing this thread...
still has ipad
Further fix Susie.
Susie. Wacky
SUSIE ARE YOU ALIVE?
ALIVE? you can quote me on that
When Susie comes back she BETTER reply to all these missed posts or there WILL be consequences...
there an episode of futurama where Bender had a
(I think Eggs broke her with that "insult Susie" post, maybe delete that and she'll come back, I don't know, WHY AM I SO DESPERATE FOR SUSIE?)
she'll be back
I edited the exclamation point out of that post. Perhaps this will please Susie.
edited badly

don't you mean how many heads do the Boomerang lol

Susie Sansa
Sansa and Arya

both angry bitches, probably as a were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as d Seska were both angry bitches, probably eska were both angry bitches, probably as