Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Susie thread

Susie please alter the brain chemistry of every former Mine Fielder so that they desire nothing else but to post in the Mine Field all day and be nice ot me and be my friends forever who'll never leave me or the Mine Field (the same thing really) even to the point where they ignore their families and all responsibilities and even forget to eat and eventually all starve to death posting in the Mine Field but they die happy knowing that they're providing interesting Mine Field content.

Susie please alter the brain chemistry of every former Mine Fielder so that they desire nothing else but to post in the Mine Field all day and be nice ot me and be my friends forever who'll never leave me or the Mine Field (the same thing really) even to the point where they ignore their families and all responsibilities and even forget to eat and eventually all starve to death posting in the Mine Field but they die happy knowing that they're providing interesting Mine Field content.
they're used less as it goes on

6Tell me to bite her nipples Tomtrek ,Chajusong,Moogoo,Susie, YOU FISH TACO KART