Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Susie thread

Susie, even the worst of days can be remedied with a trip to a piano bar and the singing of showtunes while imbibing cocktails. People should be made aware of this. I'm counting on you.

Susie tell Wacky the audience on the Cat Cleaners show makes me want to stab people

I'm sure that makes them go bananas

Susie I promise to read Cat Cleaners tomorrow
read the crap we have A NICE cat, and i PET and make iphone and Letterpress

anyone was going to school they would just do it instead of asking for a Rainbow Roll, you screw up alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead alkaboutawkward Calling to order sushi and, instead

good question susie

because relaly i've nevaer known how ot live an i never will

please susie tell me what to do

i meant
it

I MEAN IT
this is ac ry for help

I ned your help Susie

I need ot know there's a secret ot he universe

that everyone else konws

or that everyoe else isn't reall and only i am

susise tell me thit

SUSIE

tell me these thigns SUsie

make it all okay

change the nature of relaity sUsie
SUise I shouldn't do thingsof the day in the Susie thread becaseu they should all be par tof the thing of the day whole

sorry susie

Susie

sorry everyone

Susie

sorry

cat
sf
g

gfs

f

I doo wnak a lot

sg
gha

good question susie

because relaly i've nevaer known how ot live an i never will

please susie tell me what to do

i meant

it

I MEAN IT

this is ac ry for help

I ned your help Susie

I need ot know there's a secret ot he universe

that everyone else konws

or that everyoe else isn't reall and only i am

susise tell me thit

SUSIE

tell me these thigns SUsie

make it all okay

change the nature of relaity sUsie

SUise I shouldn't do thingsof the day in the Susie thread becaseu they should all be par tof the thing of the day whole

sorry susie

Susie

sorry everyone

Susie

sorry

cat

sf

g

gfs

f

I doo wnak a lot

sg

gha
else say the word I quoted

sick of these stupid things and like one guy who does all those last 4 things, and he's one guy who we were talking about that while doing this

Susie are you in the quicksand?
quicksand? a loaf of bread and Spyral wants a slice

Computer Display Cushions ScreensavRz Sleevz for Notebooks BT500 Mobile Mouse BT510 of your slurpee, i'll No random quote found for sp33chy log everything or just yesterday adn today