Talk About Luck!!

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
I had a friend come look (at this thread and Deb) when all this drama was going down and I talked to him today. T's name came up in the coversation and he said, don't you remember Eric posting her name as the person who sent the email? He did..........he also ran a google search.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I can see your panties visibly moistening, right through the monitor.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
they are!!! that is how excited I am. Why isn't her name still in the altered thread??? I wonder who took it out?

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
You know she is the person who has stalked/harassed me for 2 1/2 years, she is the reason Eric filed criminal charges against me. I think the plot thickens.

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
I AM SO SHOCKED!!!! To think she not only has tried to ruin my life, but she tried to ruin Eric's as well.........since I can ruin his life for malicious prosecution. I may consider negotiating with him if he was truly pulled over here by her. She is quite the wicked witch isn't she??? to think she can go around ruining people's lives on a whim!! can you imagine how many lies she has told to cover her tracks.

To Quote Eric

Hey T!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE STARING CRIMINAL CHARGES DIRECTLY IN THE FACE??????