Talk about'cher remakes...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"The Invasion".

Now I ain't a rocket surgeon or nothin', but this movie smelled a lot like that Seventies movie with Donald Sutherland, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", with its pod people.

And I thought I must be imagining things, but it seemed that there'd ALREADY been a remake of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Boy, I'd forgotten the rest of the story. Yes, there WAS a 1993 remake of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." Not only that, but the 1978 film was ITSELF a remake of a 1956 film.

So that's what Hollywood has come to: Remaking a ten year old film that is a remake of a thirty year old film that is a remake of a fifty year old film. I can't wait for NEXT summer. I hear they'll be remaking "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." :rolleyes:

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Yup. That makes four so far. Kinda pathetic, innit?

In other news, I've heard there's a remake on the table for the 1966 classic "Fantastic Voyage". Remember that? The original was about shrinking a medical team down and injecting them into a patient and starred Raquel Welch's bodacious ta-tas.

Now, on the surface, a remake might not sound like a bad idea, but then I read that Roland Emmerich was involved, sooo....

:roll: