Tamar,,,,nice trick on wordforge

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I clicked this link under a post you had titled. "Hey Fuckers" and now the size of wordforge is so small I cant read it.

What do i do know?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Help.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
come on!

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
I just went looking and I don't see anything that might be a problem.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I have no idea...I wouldn't know how to make that happen if if I wanted to. :lol:

Did you accidently change the skin to the mobile version? Try changing it and see if it helps.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Ah. He hit Liliputan (sp whatever) skin and that fucked it up.
Darth: UserCP> Options> Reset> Save.

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Hmmm. There's been reported problems with that skin. Generally it "locks" you into it. You have to log out, clear cookies, select a different skin and then log back in to get around it.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Or do what I just told Darth to do.
I just went in, changed it to, and changed it back using those steps.

Try and keep up.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
No luck. Cannot read any of the options. Tried to clear cookies. here are the options:

Use Invisible Mode
Invisible mode allows you to browse the forums without appearing in the 'Currently Active Users' lists.
Use Invisible Mode
Show Your Reputation Level
Your current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

You currently have 11 reputation points.
Show Your Reputation Level
Allow vCard Download
You may choose to allow other users to download a vCard containing your email address and username.

If you want to keep your email address private, do not allow vCard downloads.
Allow vCard Download

Messaging & Notification
Receive Email
From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators

You can allow other members to send you email messages.
Receive Email from Other Members

If you do not want to receive an email for each request of friendship, you may disable this option.
Receive Friendship Request Email
Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode:
Private Messaging
This forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging

You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.
Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default

Thread Display Options
Visible Post Elements
You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)
Thread Display Mode
Here you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
Thread Display Mode:
Number of Posts to Show Per Page
Use this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.
Number of Posts to Show Per Page:
Default Thread Age Cut Off
You may specify a time period from which to display threads. Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.
Default Thread Age Cut Off:

Date & Time Options
Time Zone
All timestamps displayed on the forums can be automatically corrected to show the correct time for your location in the world. Simply select the appropriate time zone from the list below.
Time Zone:
In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world.
DST Correction Option:
Start of the Week
Different parts of the world traditionally use a different day as the start of the week. Select the appropriate day for your region here, in order to have the calendar appear correctly.
Start of the Week:

Miscellaneous Options
Message Editor Interface
When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
Message Editor Interface:
Forum Skin
There is more than one skin in which you can view the forums. If you would like to switch to a different skin, select it from this list.

Please note that some forums here may override your skin choice temporarily.
Forum Skin:

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Aquehonga:

You came back down here. Good!

Doof...I've been a member here since the old EZ Board. I'm in and out of here all the time.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Ok...Darth, I manually changed the style to Dagoth Ur..which looks similar to TK's design...let's see if that worked and if it changed anything.

It's weird things were messed up as you were set to default and not Lilliputian though.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
It's obviously a conspiracy to keep Darthsickle from posting on Wordforge.

It's something.

I sent tamar my password so she could log in and see it like i do.