Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAMAR_GARISH IS A DIRTY CRIPPLE

Rov_is_a_Fag

IN MORE WAYS THAN ANY OF YOU KNOW!!! YEP............I have connections to Israel, I told my old boyfriend (who is in the Mossad) that Tamar Garish is the person who posted my false/forged criminal record all over the internet..........then I told my Congressmen/Senators/lawyers/MSNBC/media.........AttorneyGenerals, DOJ and several other federal agencies who I think Tamar's real name is but I am not sure because "she" has gone to great lengths to hide "her" identity. I asked they investigate the person behind the handle Tamar_Garish, I told them what she did, I gave it to Mr. Cohen and told him to sue this person. Sue the crap out of this person, bring them up on criminal charges, bring the administrators of Wordforge up for allowing her to post it on their website .......................YOU........TAMAR HAVE SET ME UP FOR EVEN MORE IDENTITY THEFT. IN ADDITION TO THE PERSON WHO FORGED A CRIMINAL CHARGE ON ME........YOU ARE THE 2ND ON MY MOST WANTED LIST.

From the beginning..................I always wondered who Tamar was. I know "she" and TQ were allies.

The Cripple............this is how smart the bastard is: I told him numerous times I was going to troll him, I basically told him how I would do it, I caught him in two lies during our one hour meeting and he wouldn't be able to tell you what they are. I will give you a hint Cripple...........your daughter who is in college in Mass.

I will let everyone know when this is over. It will be over soon.

*shoots the Dirty Cripple the bird

When you flipped your security clearance badge out I caught what it said in the split second you did it. I have a photographic memory. I believe I have posted this fact right here at TK.

I always had a lot of sympathy for Mike even though I knew he was dirty from the minute I laid eyes on him a year ago. I gave him more opportunities than anyone to come clean and he couldn't bring himself to do it. It also finally dawned on him that the meeting wasn't quite going the way he expected it to go...........that was another clue. This guy is so full of shit.

What was hilarious is when I emailed my sister and told her I was going to meet him...............she was like.....DON'T DO IT!!! IT IS A PLOY!!! HE PROBABLY JUST RENTED A WHEELCHAIR AND HE REALLY ISN'T A CRIPPLE!!!

HE IS A CRIPPLE CHERRY..............IN MORE WAYS THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. HE IS A DIRTY CRIPPLE. They have muscle atrophy..........it eventually takes over their whole bodies.........they have a lot of health complications. He is a smaller man than in this pics. MUCH SMALLER.

He falls in the 10% of people in the chair who end up going insane............criminally insane. I have no use for assholes like him.........he deserves what he has coming.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BASTARD HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME???

When I told him I was almost killed by carbon monoxide poisoning??? He didn't bat an eye when he said this either..............So?? carbon monoxide is very common in homes. I beg to differ with you Cripple.

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/466.html

Considering there are 300 million people in the United States...........I would hardly consider 200 carbon monoxide-related deaths "common".

It made me wonder if he had something to do with it. Especially since it was on the heels of me receiving death threats on the Brawl-Hall board.

I had just had a complete inspection of all my appliances and heating by the company who provided service to me one two months prior to this happening. The previous owners never had a problem, everything was in working and sound order.

I think he and his Dirty friends have something to hide. Something very corrupt to hide. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, he doesn't give a shit about anything but money. It is the reason I decided he shall not get away with his role in all of this.

Did I tell you he has CIA and Secret Service connections?

^^See neurological effects of carbon monoxide poisoning. Of course, you will probably be exposed to it soon since it is very common. Hopefully you won't die.

Messenger said:

This is an interesting development Messenger.............have you ever met this guy?? I have......I know what I know once I meet someone in real life. He is DIRTY, he is a LIAR and he is fucked up. Make no mistake about it.......I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
I walked away from that meeting with NO doubt in mind about him. What I find interesting are all the links to Massachusetts. Where would this guy get all the money he has to live in an upscale neighborhood, give a KID an SUV to drive and send his other kid to school in a state like Mass where you know the out-of-state tuition has to be as much as most people make in a year. HE IS SCUM, I have no doubt he is involved in illegal activity and he is one of the people who tried to ruin me.

I am going to ruin the CRIPPLE.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
IN MORE WAYS THAN ANY OF YOU KNOW!!! YEP............I have connections to Israel, I told my old boyfriend (who is in the Mossad)

You aren't my old boyfriend MentalCase. The Cripple and the CIA agent are on my SHIT list.