Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TAMAR_GARISH IS A DIRTY CRIPPLE

^yep..........I cannot stand liars. Period. I also started a new round of ammunition before GonzoGate starts back up next week and I sent a copy to the CIA.

Maybe all the IP numbers have something to do with prisoners in prison, the Army and the CIA. They have a collective webscam going on.

1. I'm not a "cripple".

2. I'm not a man.

I have to give you points for longevity. I can't begin to imagine how you keep up this bullshit day after day.

OMG - white jacket person has only 77 posts at this point in time. I could have sworn this incessant drivel had to be somewhere in the hundreds of thousands at the very least. If the DOJ, CIA, FBI, ADA, etc. were ever interested, they've fallen fast asleep by now.

Dear R_O_V person, it is Easter. Go out and find some eggs to put in your basket.

jack said:
:D I don't think posts accumulate in DC

Ahhh... However, in this case, that doesn't make it any better. Either way it is a lot of insanity or seems like a lot of insanity. At the beginning, it was kind of interesting - I mean, a little insanity is fun. Now I feel like this isn't so much a troll as a person on a keyboard in Austin who really should be under the control of heavy mind numbing substances and chained to a bed in a mental institution. That he/she/it is running amok in my state, in one of my favorite cities, is slightly unsettling. The first of my 3 annual trips to Austin is the end of next month. Suddenly, I'm glad I travel with an entourage.

eloisel said:
Ahhh... However, in this case, that doesn't make it any better. Either way it is a lot of insanity or seems like a lot of insanity. At the beginning, it was kind of interesting - I mean, a little insanity is fun. Now I feel like this isn't so much a troll as a person on a keyboard in Austin who really should be under the control of heavy mind numbing substances and chained to a bed in a mental institution. That he/she/it is running amok in my state, in one of my favorite cities, is slightly unsettling. The first of my 3 annual trips to Austin is the end of next month. Suddenly, I'm glad I travel with an entourage.

Don't worry about running into me eloisel...........all I do is go to work, church and come home so if you are thinking you will be running in to me anywhere......you won't.
Unless you come to my work, home or church...............just avoid all three and you should be ok.

eloisel said:
That he/she/it is running amok in my state, in one of my favorite cities, is slightly unsettling. The first of my 3 annual trips to Austin is the end of next month. Suddenly, I'm glad I travel with an entourage.

Count your lucky stars eloisel............I will be gone the end of next month!! I am making a surprize trip home! My niece is graduating from high school.

eloisel said:
Ahhh... However, in this case, that doesn't make it any better. Either way it is a lot of insanity or seems like a lot of insanity. At the beginning, it was kind of interesting - I mean, a little insanity is fun.

See my GonzoGate thread. You want insanity?? Read it and weep.

eloisel said:
Now I feel like this isn't so much a troll as a person on a keyboard in Austin who really should be under the control of heavy mind numbing substances and chained to a bed in a mental institution.

Carbon Monoxide causes Neurological problems to a person who has prolonged exposure. In my case.............it started as headaches........then fatigue..........then nightmares about suicide............then my dogs cut their paws trying to claw their way out of the house...........then we all got really sick.

On the bright side..............I caught it before we died. Hopefully, this whole thing hasn't left me permanently deranged.

eloisel said:
That he/she/it is running amok in my state, in one of my favorite cities, is slightly unsettling. The first of my 3 annual trips to Austin is the end of next month. Suddenly, I'm glad I travel with an entourage.

I run amok anywhere I go, any State I visit. So where do you live in Texas eloisel?? Annual trips to Austin?? what kind of acid are you on?? Entourage?? You guys would never be the same if you ran into me in Austin but since their is no chance of that...........you will never know what it is like to experience OperationJillianBacardi in Real Life!!! Boy oh Boy.........would you guys be fun to troll!!!! You wouldn't even know what was happening either. Just axe all the other people from these boards I have trolled in real life what it is like to experience JillianBacardi in real life.

eloisel??

you there???

where did eloisel go?

biglaugh.gif

eloisel said:
You're still on about this?
This is what I am "on about" eloisel..............tell me what you think about the black people who tried to ruin me..........a white woman?? A white woman who did NOTHING to any of them. A white woman who has had seriously vile things done to me by black people.

Tell me what you think about that?? I have worked honestly for everything I HAD in my life. I lost EVERYTHING for no fucking good reason. Tell everyone on this board what you think about what has happened to me.

I know you have read this...................I want a response. I am sick of your mindfuck games and the way you have "played" into all of this. Go back and look at all of the disparing remarks you have made about me. You have NO clue who I am or what is in my heart. You...............eloisel...........are a RACIST.

Now................tell us what you think about Imus and his racist remark about Nappy headed Hoes.................Tell us all about it eloisel. After you tell us about Imus, I am going to tell you about all the racist remarks NIGGERS have made about me. I am going to show you post after post how NIGGERS are hating on me...............a WHITE woman.

eloisel said:
Same ole................same old.