Tea Room Mission Statement

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The Tea Room is a civil forum, but Troll Kingdom is ostensibly an impolite website. While remaining in the realms of proper conduct, then, we encourage the expression of the finer side of trolling. Expletives and flooding are all well and good, but we ask that they be kept to the forums established expressly for their containment. Here in the Tea Room, we expect more.

In the pursuit of these ideals, your moderation staff will take a fairly libertarian stance towards the management of this forum. Flooding will be merged and serial violations of the spirit of the Tea Room may be addressed, but for the most part we will simply allow the community to steer its own course, and hope that that leads the forum on the high road towards mature, polite trolling.

Any questions or comments shall be addressed in this thread.

;)
d

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
We also expect discussion on more ladylike things, such as cookie recipes, clever centerpieces, bondage, and so on.

;)
mm

aeommai

cookie?
what the hell

aeommai

cookie?
AHAHAHHA SLEEP OVER IN DUALS DORM!!!!!!!!!!

you'd be the most popular kid there.

i think you could try DICKS OR GTFO but it sounds like a bad idea...no one wants to see that.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Can someone please tell me the equivalent of "tits or GTFO" when one is speaking to a gentleman?

thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

;)
mm

Good madame,

I do believe that, "Sir, kindly reveal thine privates or vacate this venue," would be the proper formulation of that sentiment.

;)
d

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
In the pursuit of these ideals, your moderation staff will take a fairly libertarian stance towards the management of this forum. Flooding will be merged and serial violations of the spirit of the Tea Room may be addressed, but for the most part we will simply allow the community to steer its own course, and hope that that leads the forum on the high road towards mature, polite trolling.

d

this part is bullshit. how the hell am i supposed to look cool by disobeying rules just because they are there.

Please make some iron clad rules and get rid of this wishy washy bullshit.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Oh don't be silly dear. We make up the rules as we go along, if we decide we need rules and we probably wont. Maybe. Now then, whats your favorite cookie?

;)
mm

Donovan

beer, I want beer
There is no equivalent male version of "tits or gtfo" because there is no challenge in getting guys to whip out their units. If we even think there the slightest interest in some fine sugar taking a look at our junk we can't wait to fish that lil guy out. If you say some corny line like "is that a pickle in you pocket or are you happy to see me?" we love that because we're basically emotional cripples who laugh at bad dick jokes. Hell if we even catch you glancing at it we may whip it out for Bragging rights.
"you guys know that hot chick in the tea room?"
"yeah what about her?"
"showed her my dick."
(high fives and fist bumps all around)