teach me to be a better troll

self stirring mug

CHEER THE FUCK UP
i mean this is the troll kingdom but all i see is people being nice to each other (sort of). the other troll forum i was in, everyone was vicious to each other and it was p brutal trolling even if the forum was a complete fyad clone

but i digress

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's just a name.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why would we need to troll each other here? There are hardly any rules to break, so it's kinda pointless. Go up to Speak Freely if you want to play troll.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Very true.

Trolling is not allowed in the MF. Would like like a nice of cup of tea while we discuss your favorite tv shows, SSM? The pretend trolls hang out in SF and sometimes the BL. You might find more help to your inquiry there. Good luck.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Most people entirely miss the point of trolling and mistakenly assume being a dickhead means the same thing. *Trolling is a refiend art*, one that should not be used only on one's peers. We troll the new fish and cannon fodder.

* lol "refiend" was a transposition error, but I liked the Freudian implication so much I left it as is...

self stirring mug

CHEER THE FUCK UP
Very true.

Trolling is not allowed in the MF. Would like like a nice of cup of tea while we discuss your favorite tv shows, SSM? The pretend trolls hang out in SF and sometimes the BL. You might find more help to your inquiry there. Good luck.
thanks

im clearly lost :tape2:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
TK is like the Starship Enterprise. The "Away" team goes off to troll and the rest of the crew stays back at the ship doing their jobs, keeping the ship running. The trick is to be one of the regular cast and not the extra because the extra never comes back from the Away team's mission, at least not alive or in the same form in which he/she started the mission.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
thanks

im clearly lost :tape2:

You need to read between the lines. Kitty is under the deluded opinion that she is a troll, and not the cranky, miserable bint she is.

Besides, there are no trolls at Troll Kingdom. Unless you count Dogbert, who's practically the only actual troll left here.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
SKIN OF EVIL

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Where is my list, "Ways to be a troll"?

It's a thread somewhere.

1. Hide any personal information, or make sure that none is attached to your profile.

~edit~ headvoid found it ~/~

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
So what is the better payoff for Trolling:
1) Revealing the troll and humiliating the victim

2) Maintaining the troll forever.

3) Not revealing the troll but bragging about it to your friends.

Whatever activates your lightsaber.