Techman

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What is it, you lucked out in the enormous genitalia God hands out at birth, sometimes? Because you're a fucking moron, otherwise.

Thank God for size queens, if that's the case.

Tyrant

Fascinating. Now techman is possing individuals whom we deprive of karma privileges.

I demand his karma be set to ZERO, and let the people decide if it should be positive or negative.

Cranky Bastard

Messenger said:
I demand his karma be set to ZERO, and let the people decide if it should be positive or negative.

Good old democracy: used to strip an individual of something he possesses..

Tyrant

Cranky Bastard said:
Good old democracy: used to strip an individual of something he possesses..
Why? You want to right a thesis on the Islamification of TK or something?

Tyrant

Grammour Boy said:
It's "The Grain" at work.
No, it's people not putting up with someone who makes a purposeful nuisance of himself, you whiny shithead.

Messenger said:
No, it's people not putting up with someone who makes a purposeful nuisance of himself, you whiny shithead.
The admins over at TrekBBS said very much the same thing in 2001 as you've just said. Has TK become what it hated the most?

Tyrant

Ah, I see.

You want to be accepted and at the same time, put down the group you wish to be accepted into. You complain about people insulting your 'intelligence' yet you do precisely that on a daily basis every time you post.

Yes, it's all clear now.

Tyrant

Ha ha. A hypocrite in addition to being a whiny tranny.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Grammour Boy said:
The admins over at TrekBBS said very much the same thing in 2001 as you've just said. Has TK become what it hated the most?
Some evidence of the parallels between oldschool TrekBBS and current TK policies would be nice.