Television is Satan's Mind Control Box!! ACCPET JESUS OR DIE!!

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
Television is used by the Libertards and the Satanists to turn our kids Queer and to make you all go to Hell. Also, Atheism is caused by television. I dare you godless punks to debate me!!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
No. Do the galaxy a favor and burn in hell.

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
No. Do the galaxy a favor and burn in hell.

you only say that because you'r addicted to Satan's mind control box. The television has become a tool of evil, bestowing homosexual shows with gay characters on television. This is evil, because it makes it sound like homosexuals are human beings, instead of lust filled deviants possessed by demons who lust for the flesh of the same gender.
No one can rationally deny the demonic content of television. This has been used to encourage all sorts of weird ideas, and indeed, has made freaks like the evil Jew Jerry Springer explot people, so he and his pointy nosed Semetic friends can have a laugh at White people. I am tired of Jewy Springer and how exploits normal people like adult babies and furries. I am tired of Jewy Springer choosing the most ill educated White people around to exploit on his Jew show, for him and his libtard Jew friends to laugh at.
While most Jewish people are decent, the ilk of Jewy Springer represents how some Jews use the devil box to attack others. Why anyone would want to watch Jewy Springer, I'll never get.
Queer as Folks, a show I thank the Lord Jesus I have never watched, is another demonic trick. Instead of the anal invading, excrement loving freaks they are, I have heard that this show represent thatm as half way decent. Don't let the fag lie fool you. The queer loves excrement, he revels in it. This reveals his filthy, immoral nature.
The fact is television has gone far, far down from it's early days. Now, except for a few exceptions, queers and Jewish freaks like Jewy Springer run it. THAT'S why it's a piece of crap.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
is that your ca ca on my wee wee?