Tell me..What Kind of Reverend Carries a Gun?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
We have some Nut Job Reverend around our house that just got arrested for Shooting in the air at Jehovah's Witness!!! :hmmm:

Apparently they kept ringing his doorbell and wouldnt stop. He yells out the upstairs window at them to get off from the front of his house. Witnesses kept ringing, so this guy comes charging out the front door with a Glock 9 wearing nothing but a pair of drawers and start shooting in the air at them yelling:

"GET ON OUTTA HERE WITH THAT FALSE DOCTRINE, (POW POW)! ALL YOU'SE IS GOING TO HELL WHEN YALL DIE (POW POW POW)" :hmmm:

I tell ya, the whole world's going nuts!!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
We have some Nut Job Reverend around our house that just got arrested for Shooting in the air at Jehovah's Witness!!! :hmmm:

Apparently they kept ringing his doorbell and wouldnt stop. He yells out the upstairs window at them to get off from the front of his house. Witnesses kept ringing, so this guy comes charging out the front door with a Glock 9 wearing nothing but a pair of drawers and start shooting in the air at them yelling:

"GET ON OUTTA HERE WITH THAT FALSE DOCTRINE, (POW POW)! ALL YOU'SE IS GOING TO HELL WHEN YALL DIE (POW POW POW)" :hmmm:

It's all right the you silly dual.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

It was only a matter of time before Jethro went completely nuts.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

It was only a matter of time before Jethro went completely nuts.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Hmmmm on one hand we have well dressed, polite Jehovah's Witnesses. On the other hand we have a psychotic reverend running around in his underwear shooting and yelling. Yeah, I wonder who's more credible.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
"He yells out the upstairs window at them to get off from the front of his house. Witnesses kept ringing"

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
"He yells out the upstairs window at them to get off from the front of his house. Witnesses kept ringing"

And the crazy guy running around in his underwear shooting should be believed why? Somehow, I think his credibility has a bit to be desired.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
One time when I was tripping on this really cool acid man with my friends and stuff?

We like......let them in if you know what I'm saying, y'know?

Fun times.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Fucker won't even shut up after you tell them your Catholic and believe in God.

"I'm a big fan of Jesus Christ and his Dad, shut the fuck up and go away!"

Not just Catholic. Even if you're just another type of Christian, they still don't leave you alone.

BTW, Jehovah's Witnesses vs. Squirtle. How does this go?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Dirk Funk: How about no.

LOL How about fuck you and FUCK THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Dirk?

Hey Dirk - FUCK THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

LOLOLOL

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Nah. It's just that once I've figured out where your bum knee is I'm going to kick it whenever I get the chance.

Knowing that you either are a jehovah's witness or support them on some level give me a clear picture of your particular weakness. A type of weakness I despise and plan to capitalizing on at every opportunity.

So that being said, you know that when I say "Fuck Jehovah's Witnesses" I mean it sincerely. From the heart as it were.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Hmmmm on one hand we have well dressed, polite Jehovah's Witnesses.

When I lived in the 'hood and saw a gathering of "We be thuggin'" types on one corner and some well dressed little old white ladies on the other, guess which direction I went?

;)
mm

Consumer

Elder Statesman
^ I don't know, how much ammo were you carrying at the time?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Nah. It's just that once I've figured out where your bum knee is I'm going to kick it whenever I get the chance.

Knowing that you either are a jehovah's witness or support them on some level give me a clear picture of your particular weakness. A type of weakness I despise and plan to capitalizing on at every opportunity.

So that being said, you know that when I say "Fuck Jehovah's Witnesses" I mean it sincerely. From the heart as it were.

You underestimate me, Gear. I play the long game.