Tennent as the Doctor... Banner?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I read somewhere Nathan Filion is a secret lock as Ant-man/yellowjacket. I could see Tennant as Banner, but truthfully they ought to give it to Steve Buscemi. That guy just SCREAMS nerdy superscience geek suppressing enormous rage. Ever see him in "Things to do in Denver when you're Dead?" He was the assassin everyone was crapping their pants over..[YOUTUBE]Q14jt4dgThY[/YOUTUBE]

whisky

Boobie inspector
I love that film, plus I look quite a bit like Steve Buschemi

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The whole situation is annoying becaue Edward Norton and Joss Whedon had a meeting and both came out of it wanting to work together, but then Marvel just go and announced "NO EDWARD NORTON HAHA HE'S A COCK!" which kind of suggests to me that they coud just totally fuck up the movie by being assholes then people will post "ANOTHER WHEDON FLOP" on the internet and other people would post "NO THE STUDIO INTERFERED" and on and on...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Well, to be fair, I've heard that Norton is a NIGHTMARE to work with. This is from people "in the know". He wants to be the de facto writer and director on any project he's involved with.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Each and every time The Hulk is recast, remodelled and reshot, it just proves that The Hulk is almost impossible to do on screen. He's one of the few characters who seems to work in a comic, and there alone.

CaptainWacky

I liked the Norton Hulk movie. And Joss seemed to want to and be happy about working with him before the Marvel guy was all "HAHAHA, FUCK NO!"

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The Norton movie was better because Norton is a strong actor, but he also demanded a lot of the changes that made it resemble the "TV" version much more than the comic one. Both Hulks suffered from the same problem in differing levels: complete disregard for the original source material. Norton's relied on Bill Bixby's version (who was rumored to be a tool to work with too) and Ang Lee just went ahead and "Re-imagined" the whole thing. Superman Returns thinks that was a bad fucking idea.

It never ceases to amaze me when comic movie adaptations ignore decades of solid plots, characters, and storylines in order to re-invent the wheel. Dance with the girl that brung ya, fellas. She's your ride home...

CaptainWacky

I liked the cameo from Lou Ferrigno when Norton said "you are the man!" then they started kissing.