Test thread

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Expect to have your mod powers removed for this.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
:smfembarrassed:

:phpcry:

:Cry:

But, but... I didn't even delete myself - sure that must count for something?!?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yep, I did, way back when I first got my mod powers. I haven't used a few buttons in a while, so I wanted to make sure they still work and I haven't been Gonad'ed in the meantime.
They do, and I haven't, which makes me happy.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Yep, I did, way back when I first got my mod powers. I haven't used a few buttons in a while, so I wanted to make sure they still work and I haven't been Gonad'ed in the meantime.
They do, and I haven't, which makes me happy.

I'm guessing that you have more mod buttons than al lthe rest of the "mods" (including me) PUT TOGETHER ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Nah, that's Merlin's gang, and he's just cranky because Maeb pwned him once too often, so the wizards got this brilliant idea to swore off women completely. They're a dying breed, obviously.

The Bilderberg Club does something similar like you and Dual do when you discuss swapping Austria for Luxemburg, only on a slightly larger scale :D

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Wouldn't know that, since I can't see what buttons Dirk and Gonad have, but I do think you seriously overestimate my power, dear.... ;)

I have the same ones that I have on the other board I'm a global mod on. It's also running VB. I would assume you have the same.