Thank you guys!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thank you guys for making it all about me. I love that and you know it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

eloisel

Forever Empress E
No sarcasm at all. I'm serious. I love how you guys make all your posts to me or about me. It's awesome.

And, Loktar, don't you think it is funny that Jack negged me for suggesting he and Donovan go to your hometown to have lunch with you? Going to where you live would be nice since you have no money. Maybe being a shitstain doesn't have much appeal to possible dinner companions. Maybe Donovan will meet up with you. You two could have lunch on an outdoor patio and he could sit upwind from you. It could work out.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You're beginning to sound shrill. Might want to turn off the computer for a while.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No sarcasm at all. I'm serious. I love how you guys make all your posts to me or about me. It's awesome.

And, Loktar, don't you think it is funny that Jack negged me for suggesting he and Donovan go to your hometown to have lunch with you? Going to where you live would be nice since you have no money. Maybe being a shitstain doesn't have much appeal to possible dinner companions. Maybe Donovan will meet up with you. You two could have lunch on an outdoor patio and he could sit upwind from you. It could work out.

I must have missed that part, and I ain't no charity case, contrary to popular belief I do have some pride....so no it would not be nice.

It IS funny seeing you get negged.... anyway I'd rather not mooch off people I meet IRL for the first time. We'll meet someday(jack, Donovan, and I) when I'm more financially stable and can afford to pay for my own lunch.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Loktar, you don't have any pride.

Before all this shit hit the fan, I was even going to ask if you were close enough to Glens Falls and I'd have dropped in for a short visit with you. It wouldn't have been about your pride but visiting while I was in the area. We used to get along and even though you've been awful - and you know you have - I had hoped that a few months of quiet would have settled you down. Oh well. You enjoy being an ass and it really isn't any skin off my nose.

You might keep this in mind, Loktar, you can say a lot of hateful things to me but I can say a lot of mean, nasty things to you too. That's really sad if that is how you want to go through your life.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Then where was your sense of humor? You can dish it out but you can't take it?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I said at the beginning I wouldn't hang around if TKR turned into TK lite.

And, you weren't joking - you were just insulting. There is a difference and maybe you need to spend some time learning that.