Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's it, I'm moving to California!

Besides a few TK type people and Disneyland, I don't like SoCal much.

But Northern California...I love it up here. More diversity in the climate, a slightly different mind-set, and cooler weather (I'm part polar-bear, I don't like temps above 80 deg F). And Rain...two seasons instead of "Oh God, not another Perfect Day!" all the time like San Diego.

Just my two cents.
-SB

^^I've had enough of the seasonal weather we get here. 34 years of snow, rain, and gloom are plenty enough! :) I mean, I can only golf about 4 months out of the year without getting wet or wearing fifteen layers of clothes.

I'd kill for "another perfect day" every single day!

It another cool 60 degrees and rainy day....Accck

I could really use 80 degrees and pleasant. I'm just tired of having to wear so many clothes to stay warm...

I want to wear my cute little skirts and sexy sandals....Bring me the SUN!!!

^^It finally warmed up to the mid-70's here...but tonight will be cold again, and we're expecting soaking rains and hail!

I.E. here I come. WORD!

I'm moving to Southern California

GRAPES.JPG

No offense SB but No. CA is like a whole other state. The people are snobs or rednecks and the weather is just flat out weird. It really is a great place to visit but I'd never want to live there.

I love the I.E., it's gorgeous. We're having some May/June gloom but I can deal with that better than freezing cold and rain. The summer months can get fierce but that's why God made air conditioning. I ask you, when was the last time you wore shorts and a t-shirt on Christmas Day? Last Christmas it was 80 degrees, clear and sunny. That's living! And yes, San Diego is about an hour and a half from here, the glorious San Bernardino Mtns. are about 40 minutes from here, Awesome Newport Beach is a straight shot from the 91 to the 55 landing right on the beach. Fair real estate prices, a small town community feel with all the big city ammenties. I wouldn't live anywhere else.