Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 1984 Thread

On January 23rd 1984, Hulkamania was born.

[YOUTUBE]9psdw86uAUg[/YOUTUBE]

Check out Hogan cheapshotting him before the bell. Cunt.

9437.imgcache.jpg

1984 was a very
9438.imgcache.jpg
!
:rockon:

BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS BOMB BOMB ALLAH ALLAH JIHAD JIHAD SEX WITH TV STARS

Ah, I was 11. So innocent. Two years before I hit hit puberty and it all(well mostly) went downhill from there.

Science Channel ‏@ScienceChannel 4m

Amazon sales of Orwell's 1984 up 6,021% in 24 hrs -- possibly due to recent revelations of spying by the NSA (@Discovery_News)

[YOUTUBE]tjfgaGdDFPY[/YOUTUBE]

I was 16 in 1984. This song was released in 83, I think, but really became popular in 84. I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT! lol

I was 16 in 1984. This song was released in 83, I think, but really became popular in 84. I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT! lol

I just put that on my I Tunes a long with "Jump" by Van Halen and "Bang your Head"

Some kid down the road from us used to blast these songs from his boom box when he was outside.

I just put that on my I Tunes a long with "Jump" by Van Halen and "Bang your Head"

Some kid down the road from us used to blast these songs from his boom box when he was outside.

Ah, Jump and Rock Me Amedeus. Brings me back to my junior high school dances with the cheesy strobe lights. Memories...

Do you mean this? (I searched out of curiosity)

[YOUTUBE]adYUNwEiy3E[/YOUTUBE]

I was going to post "When Doves Cry". but finding Prince videos on YouTube is impossible since he sued Google. What a shmuck.

That might have been the actual episode eggs. I could pretend it was Maggie Philbin, but actually I had a thing for Judith Hann.

Cathartic...