The 2022 STELLAR GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
37th Stellar Gospel Music Awards

2022 STELLAR GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS

CeCe Winans & Pastor Mike Jr., 2022 Stellar Gospel Music Awards Nominees
Winans earned nine nominations, including artist of the year, album of the year (Believe For It), song of the year (“Believe For It”) and the Albertina Walker female vocalist of the year honors. Pastor Mike, Jr., the reigning Stellar Award artist of the year winner, earned eight nominations, including producer of the year, artist of the year and album of the year (I Got It: Single’s Ministry Vol. 1).

2022 Nominees

Related Links
Gospel Music...Hsllelujah

By: blackfoot NAP - Jan 10, 2018

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The Question

Eternal
Gospel. How fitting. Feral savages are a target group tailor made for the scam that is Abrahamic religion.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, I was going to say that Judaism is exempt from that, what with it not focusing on the afterlife... but then I remembered that it says that the Jews are the "Chosen People", and well... one need only look at Jewish history to see why that idea is a load of bunk.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You have make it sound like you're coughing up a juicy lunger when you say "chosen".

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You have make it sound like you're coughing up a juicy lunger when you say "chosen".

Admittedly, every time a group of people calls themselves "chosen" or "the master race", they end up getting the shit kicked out of them by all the other groups of people they've pissed off.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
ATTENTION CITIZENS!!! FOR REASONS THAT CANNOT BE DISCLOSED, THIS THREAD IS NOW UNDER THE WATCH OF THE TAL SHIAR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
TalShiar.png

GLORY TO ROMULUS!!!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

The 2022 STELLAR GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS​

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP