The Ant & Dec Nintendo Ads are so shite.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Is it any wonder Wii sales have plummeted this year? No I won't go to the Nintendo website to see who wins a game of Brain Training between Ant and some firemen. Just fuck off, already!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I narrowly avoided receiving a Wii for Christmas earlier today. My dad seemed to think I'd been making hints about it, even though the thought hadn't entered my head. Next I'll be getting a blimmin Patrick Kielty dvd. Ugh.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
They should just put the words

"New Super Mario Bros. is a very very good game, get it and a Wii if you like games. YOU FUCKING RETARDS."

on the screen.

Because it's true. And it doesn't have Ant and Dec.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I love Ant and Dec's little faces, but yeah, the adverts suck. There should be an advert where Claudia Winkleman runs up to random people on the streets and shouts "HAVE YOU GOT A NINTENDO WII?" right in their face then runs away before they can answer and the camera lingers on the confused victim for about thirty seconds and the words "BUY A WII TO STOP CLAUDIA" appear on screen but then she runs back and eats the words.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Id love to grab the wii board and pummel their rodent little faces, as they scream begging for mercy I will choke them with the nunchuck.

Interactive gaming.

CaptainWacky

Find out if Dec will ever eat solid food again at lovenintendo.cum!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I swear I will make it my major work goal of the next year to present the STOP CLAUDIA campaign to a client.

I will update you if I get close.

CaptainWacky

She'd be up for it too.