THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS RAFFLES...

Rev. Hitler

Red Whacker is hot!!
At a time when only deeds count and words are of little importance, it is not my intention to appear before you, the paladins of the spirit of trolldom, more often than absolutely necessary. You know me, my old Troll companions; you know I have always been an enemy of half measures or weak decisions.

I am not a man who does things by halves. If it becomes necessary for me to defend myself, I defend myself with unlimited zeal. That Marquis de Sade intends to emulate my style does not surprise me in the least. Everything that he utters is stolen. He has no style of his own: bit by bit he has stolen it all from the other past great trolls or has watched them at work and then made his copy. He does not even know how merely to preserve the precious examples of trolling which these masters have created: as he turns the treasures of knowledge over in his hand they are transformed into dirt and dung.

THUS DID DE SADE COMMIT ONE OF THE GREATEST STRATEGIC BLUNDERS IN TROLLING. It is a tragic fate. The only gift Marquis de Sade possesses is the gift to steal with a pious expression on his face and to distort the truth until finally glorious victories are made out of the most terrible defeats.

It is, however, only in accordance with supreme justice that I take this moment from my retirement to proclaim this declaration.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
cunts-sauce.jpg

At a time when only deeds count and words are of little importance, it is not my intention to appear before you, the paladins of the spirit of trolldom, more often than absolutely necessary. You know me, my old Troll companions; you know I have always been an enemy of half measures or weak decisions.

I am not a man who does things by halves. If it becomes necessary for me to defend myself, I defend myself with unlimited zeal. That Marquis de Sade intends to emulate my style does not surprise me in the least. Everything that he utters is stolen. He has no style of his own: bit by bit he has stolen it all from the other past great trolls or has watched them at work and then made his copy. He does not even know how merely to preserve the precious examples of trolling which these masters have created: as he turns the treasures of knowledge over in his hand they are transformed into dirt and dung.

THUS DID DE SADE COMMIT ONE OF THE GREATEST STRATEGIC BLUNDERS IN TROLLING. It is a tragic fate. The only gift Marquis de Sade possesses is the gift to steal with a pious expression on his face and to distort the truth until finally glorious victories are made out of the most terrible defeats.

It is, however, only in accordance with supreme justice that I take this moment from my retirement to proclaim this declaration.

Douché ! :D

If I may ejaculate my venereal impracticalities : The ubiquitous emancipation of the segmentation prohibits the vaginal intersection of your declaration from ejaculating... i mean, promulgating .. my constitutional anathema.

Therefore, you sir, are a conundrum of internal fragmentations that glamorize the CRUX of my metabolic phallus. Hence - from the latin ensus - , allow me to reject your constituency, in hopes of a better .... permutation of your mental syphilitics. :)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Hang on, let me check my little magic book.

I'm afraid it tells me that nobody cares.

OS@M@'s Dick

BUT A GREAT COMMENTARY ON YOUR INTELLIGENCE!

YEAH YOU SHOWED ME.WOW . I MUST GO RETHINK MY LIFE. PERHAPS I CAN BECOME AN ONLINE DOUCHE WITH AN ONLINE INTELLIGENCE SYNDROME THAT DESPERATLY WANTS TO BE ACCEPTED. LET ME KNOW IF IM GETTING WARM.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I wasn't trying to show you anything. I was making the observation that someone who shits all over their own property only to discover it was a waste of time that didn't accomplish anything and then realizes that they would also have to be the one to clean it up obviously doesn't have the brain captivity of a termite.

As for the rest, you're already an on-line douche that has no hope being accepted into TK's online sorority. So no, you're not getting warm.